A Question About My Size

yourclovergrl: I do agree w/ you to a point on that Roys but at the same time we are here to support people w/ problems due to it not to support minors having sex. I mean yes there are underage drinkers out there also but we as the adults that are supposed to be here to set the example are we supposed to say now you know you shouldnt drink but go do it anyways??? Im not trying to sound bad but I mean what happened if a child came out of this. Heck they cant even make their own decisions legally at this time let alone if they had a baby. No I am not saying that will happen but it could. I just know that I dang good and well would not encourage any one at the age of 15 to go out and have sex. If it be my own child, friends kids, neighborhood kids or even a stranger. I just dont think that its something that should be done. Plus being female most of the girls at that age dont even enjoy it. Sure the guys can still get off but I can almost promise that there arent many 15yr old girls that will have an orgasam from sex. JMHO.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by yourclovergrl@Sep 11 2004, 11:10 PM
I do agree w/ you to a point on that Roys but at the same time we are here to support people w/ problems due to it not to support minors having sex. I mean yes there are underage drinkers out there also but we as the adults that are supposed to be here to set the example are we supposed to say now you know you shouldnt drink but go do it anyways??? Im not trying to sound bad but I mean what happened if a child came out of this. Heck they cant even make their own decisions legally at this time let alone if they had a baby. No I am not saying that will happen but it could. I just know that I dang good and well would not encourage any one at the age of 15 to go out and have sex. If it be my own child, friends kids, neighborhood kids or even a stranger. I just dont think that its something that should be done. Plus being female most of the girls at that age dont even enjoy it. Sure the guys can still get off but I can almost promise that there arent many 15yr old girls that will have an orgasam from sex. JMHO.
[post=255690]Quoted post[/post]​

yourclovergirl:

The guestion posed by enormousboi is if the size of his penis is likely to cause problems with his g/f. Biff's response is "at 15 you should be concentrating on your school work and practicing abstinence". Do you believe this advice will be seriously considered by enormousboi and his questions will stop bugging him? The ideal situation would be the way you suggest, but, gosh, what 15 year old who already has a g/f can accept this platitude and stop the natural sexual drives?

No, I never encouraged our son or two daughters to 'have sex' before marriage, but I attempted to answer their sincere questions re. sex, rather than have them pick up the answers from the gutter. I think answering his question is a far cry from giving the ok to have sex, a question which he is not asking. Had his question been that, my reply would be "No, since you are asking my advice, I think it is reasonable to wait to have intercourse and that some day you will be thankful that you waited".

If this opinion came from someone he respected, loved and served him as an example to follow, it possibly would carry some weight.

Has this helped to explain my position, yourclovergirl? Are you able to accept any more of my post in response to his?

Luke (aka RoysToy)

doubtless_mouse: YourCloverGirl - We are here as a large penis support group. The intent is to give support and advice to people dealing with a large penis (whether they are male or female). It seems to me to do injustice to that concept if the individual that is seeking advice doesn't get it. I completely understand that as adults we should not encourage illegal activities, like underage drinking but we are not talking about underage drinking. We are talking about an individual who has asked for advice about his penis.

Wouldn't it be better to give good advice that we know has a good chance of being taken and applied versus advice that we don't think has a good chance of being taken and applied. Telling a teenager not to have sex is like trying to tell them to study in Algebra because they will need it later in life. While it may be correct and good advice, odds are they are not going to listen. But telling them to study in Algebra because there is a test on Friday does stand a good chance of getting them to listen. I agree I don't want some young man or woman to make a mistake and end up with a child that neither is ready for, but telling them not to have sex is like the Algebra statement above. Telling to wear protection so they don't get pregnant or catch an STD is like telling them about the test, much more likely that they will wear a condom than abstain.

One must pick their battles, (I hate to use a term that is such a cliché, but it truly fits this discussion) I would rather fight a winnable fight than losing battle. Telling kids not to have sex is a losing battle. Trying to educate them on protection and risks associated with sex and the need to practice safe sex is a winnable fight.

This is not intended as a flame, so please don't take it that way, instead it is continuing the discussion.

Thanks Mouse.

Pappy

Media
Yea Doubtless!!!!! I don't believe anyone could have said that better. You are dead on the money. The best way to get a child to do something is tell him not to do it!

yourclovergrl:
Originally posted by doubtless_mouse@Sep 13 2004, 12:46 PM
YourCloverGirl - We are here as a large penis support group. The intent is to give support and advice to people dealing with a large penis (whether they are male or female). It seems to me to do injustice to that concept if the individual that is seeking advice doesn't get it. I completely understand that as adults we should not encourage illegal activities, like underage drinking but we are not talking about underage drinking. We are talking about an individual who has asked for advice about his penis.

Wouldn't it be better to give good advice that we know has a good chance of being taken and applied versus advice that we don't think has a good chance of being taken and applied. Telling a teenager not to have sex is like trying to tell them to study in Algebra because they will need it later in life. While it may be correct and good advice, odds are they are not going to listen. But telling them to study in Algebra because there is a test on Friday does stand a good chance of getting them to listen. I agree I don't want some young man or woman to make a mistake and end up with a child that neither is ready for, but telling them not to have sex is like the Algebra statement above. Telling to wear protection so they don't get pregnant or catch an STD is like telling them about the test, much more likely that they will wear a condom than abstain.

One must pick their battles, (I hate to use a term that is such a cliché, but it truly fits this discussion) I would rather fight a winnable fight than losing battle. Telling kids not to have sex is a losing battle. Trying to educate them on protection and risks associated with sex and the need to practice safe sex is a winnable fight.

This is not intended as a flame, so please don't take it that way, instead it is continuing the discussion.

Thanks Mouse.
[post=255870]Quoted post[/post]​

Mouse

I do agree w/ you but at the same time I guess me as the person I am I can not give a 15yr old advice on of his penis will fit inside his 15yr old girlfriend. Just not something I can do. Anyone who can more power to them just not me and being the person I am I cant also just not say anything. I do agree though if they are going to do it then make sure its protected. Plus dont worry I didnt take it wrong I know what your saying I just hope others know what I am trying to say also.