A question about receiving oral (girth related question)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by trigun81, Dec 4, 2009.

1. trigun81

trigun81 Member

I was just wondering the other day, at what girth would a woman start to have trouble giving you head? I keep seeing people posting about how they get a sore jaw from giving head to someone with a girth thats above average or quite large. Despite this, although maybe this is just one of those perspective things, when I look at my dick (which is 7.2x5.75), it doesnt seem to me like I'd have any trouble fitting it in a girls mouth, girth wise anyways.

2. D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

I'm 6x6, so I am not gonna win and door prizes on this site. I have a very mild curve up and a large head. I find that many women don't like to give me head because its too wide. Usually we reach a compromise: the trigger's in my head, so they dont have to mess with the shaft, just work the tip. Men, on the other hand, always manage to get it all in, and once in a while, deep throat it. Very satisfying

3. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

I'm roughly 6" around but at my size I think its a hit/miss on the bj giver's part as to whether they're comfortable with it and for how long.

4. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

I have a small mouth and what the previous posters have said is right 6" and above fatigue me quickly - to be honest thinner guys are funner to give head to. But it really depends upon the size of the mouth, I have a friend that has no problem with her BF who is 6.5 or larger.

5. hud01

Gold Member

Guys no trouble. Girls it really depends. I know women who couldn't get more than a couple of inches, others can DT you with no trouble.

6. D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

I am a bit over 6'' thick, and my wife has a hard time giving me oral for more than a couple of minutes. Then she tells me that her jaw hurts... It is just the way it is, I guess.

7. ONB

ONB Member

Like many have said, it all depends on the woman, but for the most part, I'd guess anything over 6" in girth may present some issues. I'm well over that... and can honestly say that I've never met a woman that can comfortably give me head. It's always been a challenge... and one that has always required a lot of coaching and communication on both our parts. In my last 3 serious relationships, I can count on 1 hand the number of times I have reached orgasm from oral alone. You just have to be willing to be creative and compromise a bit. Definitely one of the major downsides of having a lot of girth (among others).

8. drac

drac New Member

It all depends on the mouth giving oral, not the size of the dick. If you have a fat cock, better find a big mouth to put it in, case closed.

9. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    My eyes, like an animals, would see in the dark to
    I am over 6 in girth, reminds me to get some pics with a clothtape, but my head is like 6.5 or more and I get scraped by some girls, it is a turn off for me. Otherwise I don't critique or compare girls on blow job skills. If I like one girl more for other reasons and the next girl I don't like as much but she can give a better blowjob, I'm still going to hang out with the one I like more for other reasons, it's not a make or break thing, but it is a turn off and I'll usually make them stop if they can't keep scraping my head.

10. the_reverend

Gold Member

i'm about 5.5 around and most girls i've been with have only had maybe a slight challenge getting it in, but their jaws will start to get sore after too long, so they tend to vary it up where they don't actually have to keep my dick in their mouth for more than a few minutes at a time.

Draft saved Draft deleted