a question about sexuality for the women here

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bigbadger, Oct 18, 2006.

1. bigbadger

bigbadger Active Member

Albums:
    Hello,
    For lack of a better resource or place, I have decided to bring my question for all the women here. As a young male questioning my orientation, do you think it would be wrong to purposely sleep with a women with the motive of trying to prove whether I was gay or bisexual. I do not know how one would go about setting this up or accomplishing this. I just know I have thought it might help me figure out where I lay on the sexuality scale. Whether or not she knew this is why I was sleeping with her I am not sure. Maybe some of you remember it, but there was a situation similar to this played out on Desperate Housewives a few years ago. I would not neccessarily copy that method, but my motivation more or less is the same. So do you think it would be wrong or moral-less to do something like this? Hopefully this question makes some sense. Thanks for the help.

2. davidjh7

Gold Member

While I am not a woman, I feel compelled to respond: This is basicalyl using a woman, and using anybody in this way is basically wrong, unless it is consentual. Remember, your sexuality has far less to do with yoru ability to perform sexually with one sex or the other--I personalyl can function sexually quite well with a woman, but emotionally I identify far more with a man--that shoves my percentages far to the gay side. If you wonder if you can be sexually aroused and perform with a woman, frankly, if you can masturbate to completion with the woman as your total fantasy during the event, then you can perform with a woman, unless you just get too nervous. This is one of those questions you are better off looking to your heart, rather than your dick, to answer. Who do you fantasize about building a future with? A man or a woman? who do you dream about living with? Those will answer yoru question far better than a quikie hook up to prove something to yourself, or someone else.

3. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

i've actually done the same thing, but in reverse...when i was in high school, a friend of mine and i had a lot of sexual discussions, and both of us were virgins...she ended up telling me that she was pretty sure she was a lesbian, but wasnt positive...long story short, we ended up using eachother heh...and she did end up being gay...

if we had sex and she turned around a week later & said "hmm, i think i like girls" i'm pretty sure that would've messed me up...just thinking that the first time i fucked a girl, i turned her gay lol...but since we had discussed it beforehand, i had already prepared myself for that outcome, so it didnt mess with my head...

so basically, if you are going to experiment with a girl or guy, try to find someone that you are comfortable with so no feelings get hurt

Draft saved Draft deleted