A question about shape

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey ladies, do you care if a guys dick curves a bit to one side (aka left/right)

i have a slight, barely noticeable curve to the left, you wouldn't notice it unless you look down on it.

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you ever had a curved one in you that you could feel curving inside you?

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never had a curved one.. i guess im missing out i guess to fill full the taco bell menu dosent work nemore u need a curved penis huh.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girl once had a guy with 7.5", pretty strong left curve, and she said one side of her vagina was always more sore than the other side.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hubby has a pretty cool curve to the left and i LOVE it. It feels great and somehow just hits the spot.

I never get a sore side to my vagina from it. I prefer a guy with a little curve, seems to give me pleasure along my vagina walls as he thrusts in or something.

My vote is ....Yah for curvy cocks

Honey

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not at all scientific, but I believe that guys who are left brained are most likely to curve to the left, and right brained guys to the right (and of course, the un-curved ones could be eitehr side of the brain.)

And I think that's why you hear about more left curves than right (smaller population of right brained guys)

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine looks like a frickin boomerang...just kidding! but in all seriousness, mine slightly curves. I think all guys with longer than average length curve somewhat. I am curious to know if smaller guys also curve...anyone?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
RupinX said:
Mine looks like a frickin boomerang...just kidding! but in all seriousness, mine slightly curves. I think all guys with longer than average length curve somewhat. I am curious to know if smaller guys also curve...anyone?

My gf recalls a 4.5" penis with a strong upward curve, and actually plenty of longer than average ones don't curve. When you consider the statistic that 40% of penises have a curve, and then apply that to about 20% are either above or below average length, you probably get an even representation of the 40% curve statistic. However, it seems thicker penises have a tendency to curve less. The curve is often a result of healed scar tissue pulling the penis a certain direction.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The vast majority of dicks have a curve, and I like that... as long as it's not too severe.

I have noticed, from browsing the galleries here, that the bigger the cocks get the more curved they are.

Have also noticed that some of the REALLY big ones are quite lumpy and bumpy

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UKBBW_Denise said:
The vast majority of dicks have a curve, and I like that... as long as it's not too severe.

I have noticed, from browsing the galleries here, that the bigger the cocks get the more curved they are.

Lumpy and bumpy? Like humpty dumpty? What do you mean? The way an anaconda's body looks after eating a pig or something? :biggrin1:

lacuna22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i curve upwards, slightly, but not side to side.

i've been told that the combination of my length and that slight upward curve, in certain positions, comes in quite handy for reaching a particular spot inside of a woman
:smile:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UKBBW_Denise said:

Kinda sounds like mine....I wonder if it is scar tissue? I can recall many a time slamming too hard inside women, or them bouncing far too much and then CRASH down on me at the wrong angle. Enough to make me yell and be VERY sore...

...OB

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lacuna22 said:
i curve upwards, slightly, but not side to side.

i've been told that the combination of my length and that slight upward curve, in certain positions, comes in quite handy for reaching a particular spot inside of a woman
:smile:

I'm exactly the same. I get comments to from women to that effect.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UKBBW_Denise said:

Is lumpy better?