A question about silicone

PenelandDee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We just saw silicone Tex's pictures. We also saw a thread with a video of a stripper that some say has had "silicone" (His name starts with "M"). What is silicone and a penis? We know of breast implants and silicone. Does anyone know? :confused:

rames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
SOME PEOPLE ARE PUMPING SILICONE, BOTOX, AND FAT ANYWHERE YOU WANT!!--NOT SAFE, BUT I`VE HEARD OF ALL THREE BEING PUMPED IN MEN AND WOMEN.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The silicone breast implants were bad enough. When used (I've never heard of a reputable doctor doing it) on the penis, the silicone is injected directly into the organ - not sealed in a bag.

I'm sure that one or two guys on here who have had it done will flame me for this, but I'll say it and stand by it: silicone injections in the penis are a good way to destroy the penis now, and cause health problems the rest of your life.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would never do that. I dont need too. What some people do is amazing:cool:
You know, what is more amazing is that a man will get something done to his penis that he know is permanent and is either not medically necessary, or questionable, or downright dangerous... and then whine about it when he is disfigured. Amazing.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, what is more amazing is that a man will get something done to his penis that he know is permanent and is either not medically necessary, or questionable, or downright dangerous... and then whine about it when he is disfigured. Amazing.
I have seen some of the guys who do this and it just looks gross:cool:

Rowdy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend of mine that already has a huge fat pretty dick went and had fat injections in it. It was ok at first but then it got lumpy. It seemed that the fat moved and in some places gathered together.

He then had another complication that I do not remember off hand. I do not know what type of proceedure was used but another doctor slowly after several visits removed the injected fat tissue. His cock is almost back to where it was.

That year was not good for him pshycologically having this warped thing in his crotch.

R:biggrin1:

Bossman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
silicone in the body in any way , shape or form is dangerous. But some people need to find that out on their own.......