A Question about velocity.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Hephaestus, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Hephaestus

Hephaestus New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone actually found a method that has decent results. See, I'm happy with my dick, fairly happy with how much I cum (more wouldn't bug me, if anyone has any volume tips, feel free), my issue is how I cum. I would like it to have a little more force and a little more distance. Oddly enough, if I am sitting, I using get a little more distance. But I am usually all or none, and none more often than all. I've always heard the stop your urine flow midstream, not sure if this actually helps or not. I don't expect to be Peter North, but more than a spill would be great. Thanks.

2. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

3. Hephaestus

Hephaestus New Member

Albums:
    Have you used this and noticed a difference?

4. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Yep, but it is a lot of work and if you stop for any significant period of time, you get to start all over. I try to give them a workout duing my normal daily stretching routine but trying to keep my gut sucked in and my cock clenched for several seconds at a time takes some doing!

Try a firmer grip, tighten your fist as you get closer and keep pumping away

OR

if you have the financial means, try a cock ring. Especially effective for velocity is the Hardwear that several of us have written about. There are 6 threads but http://www.lpsg.org/137872-anyone-try-hardwear-erection-ring.html is best

5. D_Harry_Pitts

D_Harry_Pitts Account Disabled

I am not sure what the Kegel exercises for men are, but I personally try to keep conscious control over the same muscles which would stop/allow urine/ejaculate flowing through the base of the shaft. During climax, clench the muscle as long as you see fit, a millisecond can even be enough. It pressurizes and when you consciously let go, it will flow with that pressure. I have heard that holding it long or doing it all the time can have some serious risks though.

6. earllogjam

Gold Member

I've found that as I get older the less trajectory my sperm has. How far I squirt is also a factor of how sexually excited I am.

7. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    Did you know that the average velocity of sperm when it leaves the urethra is 32mph? Now, thats average and velocity can fall quickly if you have a larger opening etc, but thats still pretty astounding

8. Hephaestus

Hephaestus New Member

Albums:
    I had looked at the Hardwear, I am interested in getting that. Thanks for the help guys.

9. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

I doubt it as it is a normal male reflex. As long as you finally ejaculate you should be just fine.

Draft saved Draft deleted