A Question about velocity.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Hephaestus, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Hephaestus

Hephaestus New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone actually found a method that has decent results. See, I'm happy with my dick, fairly happy with how much I cum (more wouldn't bug me, if anyone has any volume tips, feel free), my issue is how I cum. I would like it to have a little more force and a little more distance. Oddly enough, if I am sitting, I using get a little more distance. But I am usually all or none, and none more often than all. I've always heard the stop your urine flow midstream, not sure if this actually helps or not. I don't expect to be Peter North, but more than a spill would be great. Thanks.

2. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

3. Hephaestus

Hephaestus New Member

Albums:
    Have you used this and noticed a difference?

4. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Yep, but it is a lot of work and if you stop for any significant period of time, you get to start all over. I try to give them a workout duing my normal daily stretching routine but trying to keep my gut sucked in and my cock clenched for several seconds at a time takes some doing!

Try a firmer grip, tighten your fist as you get closer and keep pumping away

OR

if you have the financial means, try a cock ring. Especially effective for velocity is the Hardwear that several of us have written about. There are 6 threads but http://www.lpsg.org/137872-anyone-try-hardwear-erection-ring.html is best

5. D_Harry_Pitts

D_Harry_Pitts Account Disabled

I am not sure what the Kegel exercises for men are, but I personally try to keep conscious control over the same muscles which would stop/allow urine/ejaculate flowing through the base of the shaft. During climax, clench the muscle as long as you see fit, a millisecond can even be enough. It pressurizes and when you consciously let go, it will flow with that pressure. I have heard that holding it long or doing it all the time can have some serious risks though.

6. earllogjam

Gold Member

I've found that as I get older the less trajectory my sperm has. How far I squirt is also a factor of how sexually excited I am.

7. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    Did you know that the average velocity of sperm when it leaves the urethra is 32mph? Now, thats average and velocity can fall quickly if you have a larger opening etc, but thats still pretty astounding

8. Hephaestus

Hephaestus New Member

Albums:
    I had looked at the Hardwear, I am interested in getting that. Thanks for the help guys.

9. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

I doubt it as it is a normal male reflex. As long as you finally ejaculate you should be just fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice