1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

A Question And Curiosity! Can You Help Me?

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by FR_ST_90, May 2, 2020.

1. FR_ST_90

FR_ST_90 Active Member

Albums:
    I don't know if it's the right section, but I don't know where to open this thread.
    I have always had a curiosity. I am very excited by the comparison that there can be between a very muscular and tall guy and a short and skinny guy. It excites me a lot, thinking while the tiny guy is being crushed. It all started (it will seem very strange) with a cartoon, I place the images below.
    From that moment I try to imagine muscular guys like Marcel from ParagonMen, Jason Momoa from Baywatch, or even Jeff Seid, while squezzing another boy who is tiny compared to them.
    Am I the only one? Does this thing have a name? Where can I find some material?
    Thanks for your help.

_M_ (47).jpg CO (23).jpg JM_s (43).JPG ST (11).jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice