a question for all the "shooters"

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never measured. Never felt it was something you all wanted to know.:smile: A vid in my gallery will give you an idea of how strong an old guy can shoot, though.:biggrin1: Over the shoulder and through the woods.:biggrin1::biggrin1:

It's an interesting topic...kind of reminds me of when I was breast-feeding, I used to shoot clear across the room!

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's just say that I've learned to aim at something rather than risk hitting a wall or going over the couch.

Definitely goes farther if I've been worked up for a while, too.

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
considering that the only time I actually have a clear enough path to shoot is when I am not with my girlfriend, (because I probably shoot even farther with her there) I have had a few times where I managed to get a shot or two across a room, maybe fifteen feet. I am not mister long range shooter all the time, but one of my girlfriends favorite things about my cock is just how much I cum and how hard i cum, it alone can get her off every time.

Reactions: Someone4444

HaagenDazs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
about 6 feet away one day. i was on the bed, it hit the wall across from me and i would guess-timate it was about 6, maybe 7 feet away at the time.

PoohBear59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lately, just an inch or so, but last May 2006, wow.

My 2nd and I would be making out and I'd jack off since we weren't having sex, or she'd work me by hand. "Out of control fire hose" is what she called it. Semen on the pillow, in my hair, on the wall. Sheez. I don't know why it didn't last, but that and the one time I lost weight were the best in my life. Projectile ejaculation is almost as good as male multiple orgasm.

Male orgasm happens in phases. The prostate and seminal vesicles dump into the urethra in one phase, and the urethra contrats in another. When they dump, it feels like the poin of no return; your're loaded. When the contractions start, you shoot.

So the OP said what makes for good spurts. I am sure hydration, nutrition, and exercise help; you must be in good health to make semem. But losing weight, for me, seemed to be key.

This is a great group; I have never seen such a sex-positive group and it's obviously not all about hookups here, like so many bummer social netorking sites. Great stuff. People really lay it out on the line around here. I may renew.

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After edging for a few hours, I've shot more than 15 feet.

In general, I can shoot a good 8-10 feet after edging less time than that.

One key is to work up close to orgasm and hold back a few times. It essentially "builds up the pressure" to allow for longer squirts.

I am in the category with punk. Always past my head, but hold back a few times and when you reach the point of innevitability (sp?) stop stroking completely until you are about to go. It will be intense and you will start to love the feeling of riding the edge.

GeorgiaTgal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After edging for a few hours, I've shot more than 15 feet.

In general, I can shoot a good 8-10 feet after edging less time than that.

One key is to work up close to orgasm and hold back a few times. It essentially "builds up the pressure" to allow for longer squirts.

I agree with punk09 in that it is a good idea to build up the pressure, so to speak. I can shoot lots when I am really turned on. But, when I build it up after edging for like an hour or two, when I do come, it does shoot several feet and I love that! I have shot before over my ex-fiance's head once while we were in bed and he was jacking me off. I was wearing one of those rubber cockrings and it shot out well over his head and hit the wall. He really got a kick out of that. He had never seen a T-girl do that before!

I love shooting lots of cum, but do not do it very often. I also love guys who can do shoot very far too. I just find it quite unique and erotic!

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
One time I ejaculated off the edge of the Grand Canyon and my load traveled 4,000 feet before it hit the ground. Does that count?

HaagenDazs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time I ejaculated off the edge of the Grand Canyon and my load traveled 4,000 feet before it hit the ground. Does that count?

LMAO.

No that doesn't count. If gravity assisted, take it off the list :biggrin1:

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't usually cum THIS far, but one of the first times a girl jerked me off my first shot hit her ceiling (we were lying down on her bed) the next couple of shots flew off all over her room. LOL good times.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im fascinated by shooters, esp the multi stream shooters. whats the furthest distance you've ever shot ? most streams shot in one pop?

Probably 12 feet... more of a woulda/coulda... hitting my girlfriend in college's closet door... most I can prove (here on LPSG gallery) is 8 feet.
Streams? I shoot ropes. And I'd say 12, 7 or 8 full ones, with the usual mini/half shots.

Reactions: Someone4444

mattyule

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't usually cum THIS far, but one of the first times a girl jerked me off my first shot hit her ceiling (we were lying down on her bed) the next couple of shots flew off all over her room. LOL good times.

hit the ceiling, anyone else do this???

hookedup71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably 12 feet... more of a woulda/coulda... hitting my girlfriend in college's closet door... most I can prove (here on LPSG gallery) is 8 feet.
Streams? I shoot ropes. And I'd say 12, 7 or 8 full ones, with the usual mini/half shots.

man..i just watched yourclip......i dont even know what to say!!!!!!!!! my god that fucking RAD!!!

jody

Experimental Member
Media
about 5 streams for me during a great ejaculation. my penis can project them about 1 meter away on a great shot.