a question for all the "shooters"

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive shot a load about 4-5 feet i think, looking at where it hit form where i am now i think thats about right. It got some decent air too, coz it actually shot up over my shoulder. hehe i think im gonna draw some chalk lines and see :D

cazz669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went on manouvers for 5 days up north in UK. came back and me and a helpfull friend were going at it and then when i pulled out to come it was literally like i was pissing cum there was so much. It last a good half minute and went max about7 feet and covered here knees to face. I was stunned

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I guess I'm a shooter. Jerking off is a messy ordeal for me. Not only do I get it all over myself, but I get it all over everything I touch. If I've prepared for the situation, then I'll have a towel handy. A box of tissues just isn't enough. (Yes, you will get a clean towel if you visit my place!)

I had a gf who didn't want me to unload in her, so I had to pull out just in time. The problem was that I'd leave a streamer up her entire body, including her face (always missionary with her). The funny thing was that she'd freak out about getting cum in her hair.

Looking down at the stream of cum up her belly and between her tits was always so hot. Her cummy face was priceless, especially since she was so prudish.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night, I had to spank it after plans to meet up with a friend fell through. I shot it into an empty pizza box that was sitting around. Judging by the noise it made against the open lid, it probably would've gone ten feet before landing on the floor if I were standing up.

This was after several hours of temptation and getting myself worked up.

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't consider myself a shooter but the farthest I've ever reached is 2.5 ft. But that's just a guestimate, I've never actually tried to see how far I can shoot normally but I usually don't do more than 1 ft.

cummer212

1st Like
Media
i remember when i was younger and got blue balls all the time since we were young and fooled around but my girlfriend at the time wouldnt get me off

jerking off after having blue balls lets you shoot like 10 feet or more. at least for me - and when i would come my dick would be as hard as it has ever been....what a mess those loads ended up being

Reactions: Someone4444

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll put it this way -- shooting out cum is merely a side effect of cumming really, really hard.

heavyproducer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ive never measured, but the time i think would have been my longest shot i was getting a hand job, and as i was about to cum i for some reason instictly put my hand infront of it......when it hit my hand it was like some one had taken a super soaker water pistol to it! im talking serious pressue! no idea what made me put my hand there (to protect mine or the girls face probrably) but it would have bounced off the head board if i hadnt

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate these questions... everybody lies to impress. I've seen A LOT OF SEX.... (meaning at least a thousand partners... not bragging, cuz I believe less is probably more....) I have seen amazing shooters (I did a bear film and I've talked here about a guy from Paris who shot 12 full ejaculates - would never had believed it if I wasn't holding the cock myself)... I can shoot 3-4 feet even at 44 years of age... if I am VERY EXCITED! But cum'on... 8-10 feet? This is ridiculous/ I want proof and I WANNA SEE IT! I personally think it's a physically impossibilty. The muscles are just not THAT BIG!

biguy_ondl

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I frequently shoot loads over five feet, usually five or six good squirts. If I edge it is often more. I remember messing with this rather prudish college co-ed when I was in my twenties. I pulled out to squirt it on her belly but ended up shooting it on her tits neck and face. Served with a smile! :biggrin1: