a question for all the "shooters"

D

deleted423240

It depends on how long ive been working it, if i do it for about 4 hours i can get about 4 or 5 feet and about 11 good streams and a few globs

guy961

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Best one on records, was standing up and shoot a good 8 feet and a good 10 squirts. It was like I was pissing instead of shooting. Was real messy

Zwizlong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always thought i was normal but...

About 10 years ago i was 26 anddating a nice 37 y-o woman and sex was good... She was amazed each time by the amount of cum i'd shoot ( about 4-5 tablespoons) and the distance.. like Vick (earlier post) i'd be able to shoot the cum on her face as i pulled out of her vagina.

One time when i was particulary excited i pulled out and blew my load over her and on the wall behind (not all the cum but the first 'shot').

Good times.. i miss the daily sex

bo51guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a young man
I could make my spunk shoot 3 to 4 feet
Most shots per orgasm is 9
Most times I have cum in 1 day is 10

Addicted masturbator
Guy

O

OldFirm08

big shooters need to post up some nice distance pics within this post soon

mobilephone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Probably not as impressive as some of you guys here, but I shot the thickest load straight into my left eye before.

My god. The pain was intense.

If I was to be at one end of a bed (length wise), I can sometimes shoot such that I'd hit the head board (if I got the trajectory right!) ;)

O

OldFirm08

I was a multi shooter, over 5 ft most shots, when younger.Figured it was normal for all guys to get off 10 shots per ejaculation. But I'm old now, loss of fluids, prostate gone dead I'm sure. Was 52 when a 23 yr old girl got the best of me one night, and I dam near hit the ceiling from my back, about 6-7 ft. straightup. It missed her face on the way, but the 'hang time' was short, and it came back down like a pop-up in baseball, and landed on the back of her neck and hair..the follow up shots were much weaker and just laid right into her face as she stayed aimed over my cock. Was tremendous to see, made me get hard very fast to repeat some cum shots soon again...

D

deleted853111

i typically shoot 6 feet, and i usually hit it 4-5 times before it dies down. i usually shot 8-10 shots per orgasm, and have noticed that if i take a break of about 10 minutes between orgasms i can hit the 6 foot mark with shots in the first three orgasms.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was a teenager, I could usually shoot up to my face, and into my mouth if I aimed right.
Nowadays, just up to my chest, most of the time.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a teenager, I could usually shoot up to my face, and into my mouth if I aimed right.
Nowadays, just up to my chest, most of the time.
Did you dodge it or happily let it land on your face like I do?

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always been a shooter. If well hydrated should hit 5ft straight out no prob about 4-6 shots. If less hydrated more like 3-4 ropes at 3ft. My best is just on 2m (6.5ft) when younger late teens and edging for over an hour. And yes Sammy I have hit my face on occasion with some force - I rarely bother to dodge just clean up later lol!

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always been a shooter. If well hydrated should hit 5ft straight out no prob about 4-6 shots. If less hydrated more like 3-4 ropes at 3ft. My best is just on 2m (6.5ft) when younger late teens and edging for over an hour. And yes Sammy I have hit my face on occasion with some force - I rarely bother to dodge just clean up later lol!
That's what I like to hear! Haha