Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive got a question for all you guys do you find teenage girls and girls in thir early 20s that have fully shaved pussys abit off puting im not saying fully shaved is sick its fine when mind 20s and up i my self find girls that look young with a fully shaved pussy a turn off because it looks like a childs pussy it just looks wrong to me am i the only one who thinks this :confused:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always prefered a bit of grass on the wicket myself, though saying that, is always good to get the gardner in to trim the hedges a bit, like I do for myself.

Never understood the need for going totaly bald.... like you have put it, it's like screwing a minor at a guess..... not something I am in to.

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like totally shaved. Of course I am close to 30 now, and I don't go after woman younger than mid 20's. Keep myself out of trouble that way.

annalynne69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Always prefered a bit of grass on the wicket myself, though saying that, is always good to get the gardner in to trim the hedges a bit, like I do for myself.

Never understood the need for going totaly bald.... like you have put it, it's like screwing a minor at a guess..... not something I am in to.

Funniest.Mental.Pic.EVAR :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive got a question for all you guys do you find teenage girls and girls in thir early 20s that have fully shaved pussys abit off puting im not saying fully shaved is sick its fine when mind 20s and up i my self find girls that look young with a fully shaved pussy a turn off because it looks like a childs pussy it just looks wrong to me am i the only one who thinks this :confused:
Agreed.
I trim my bush down quite a bit in the summer months, but in the winter I tend to just let her roam free. :smile:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pussy is pussy.

If you are unsure whether the pussy is of legal age, ask it for some form of identification.

As long as the woman who the pussy is attached to is in fact a woman then I see no problem.

I think some people are a little too politically correct / socially brainwashed if they are somehow relating sex with an adult woman to sex with a child.

There's nothing wrong with a full bush or no bush at all. All the women I've had sex with had bushes. Two of them shaved though just to see what it was like. Apparently they were more sensitive. One of them I even shaved myself.

This is what a naked woman looks like:

http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/UNY/UNY007/naked-woman-waist_~u17527293.jpg

I don't see how - even if she has shaved her pubes - she looks anything like a child. Even if you were only looking at her pussy, I still don't think that the next logical step is to think 'zomg she's a minor!' just because she has no bush.

When I shave my pubes, I don't look like a minor. :cool:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't a matter of aesthetics; it appears to me a deeply disturbing message from a man who can't accept women can make choices. To even assume a shaved pudemdum resembles a prebubescent girl is appalling. Women, particularly in warm countries have been depilating for thousands of years.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can definitely do without the '70s style shag. But trimmed and even smooth is ok because it looks very clean. Also, I hate getting little hairs stuck in my teeth.

talldarknathletic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first thought was...you get your head hair cut, why wouldn't one trim down there.

Regarding the cleanly shaven lady parts, I like both clean and trimmed and don't see the adolescent look you are talking about (although I understand what you are saying). Maybe it has been my choice of women but their baldness never equated to this conclusion....(always equated to Goddess or "i don't care if we are in a public place.")

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive got a question for all you guys do you find teenage girls and girls in thir early 20s that have fully shaved pussys abit off puting im not saying fully shaved is sick its fine when mind 20s and up i my self find girls that look young with a fully shaved pussy a turn off because it looks like a childs pussy it just looks wrong to me am i the only one who thinks this :confused:

im glad you all agree i think we should tell that the girls that been totaly bald is a no go

Punctuation, motherfucker!

Use it!

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just want some kind of grooming done. I trim from time to time and I fully shave from time to time so I don't care which, as long as something is done.

rochard68

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Neatly trimmed or even completely shaved is what I prefer. As to the OP'ers question I would say look at the entire package instead of just the shaved pussy. I promise if you find a women (whether she be 18, 28, 38 or anywhere in between) that's filled out in all the right places a shaved pussy won't bother you one bit. :biggrin1: