Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ok am i the only one who has gone down on a girl, went to get a glass of water afterward, and had the pubes start floating around in the water in my mouth? hair sucks. shave it all. not to mention the looks of it. it looks... just unappealing. think about it- you have to shave your face for any professional job... and why is that? because hair looks bad.

the only exception for pubic hair is if you are trying to cover genital warts from being seen. but really, if you have warts, fuck you for having sex with people in the first place. so even THAT isn't a valid reason.

hair also traps odor. being that vaginas are trapped under the same covers as women's poop holes, and are only a couple of inches away from them, a lot of bad smells are going to be near by. why would having something to trap those smells be a good thing? i think THAT is as weird to be ok with as the child thing. but, since women under 30 all do it, it isn't a child thing. not to me anyway. all the girls ive slept with since 10th grade have had shaved pussies.

oh by the way, this story might gross a few people out, just to warn you.
(whoops, warning woulda been better placed BEFORE the floating pubes story. MY BAD)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, I'm a petite woman and I don't have a hair down there. I'm not even going to address the "pubescent" comments since that's all a matter of personal opinion, but I don't think anyone would mistake me for anything but a woman when I'm in the mood.

Reasons why I like it:
1. Sex feels a lot more pleasurable. I didn't realize how the hair was preventing so much of my skin from making contact during sex until all my hair came off. I was shocked at the difference.
2. My clothes actually feel more comfortable. I didn't realize how much more comfortable my pants and underwear would feel.

I shaved once and the growing out process was traumatic. Even the smallest amount of stubble was so uncomfortable that I couldn't imagine doing it again. Epilating was unbelievably painful the first time, then no big deal after that and when the hair grows in it's soft, not painful and scratchy.

doesn't bug me at all. i'd PREFER a little bit, but i'm not going to start dictating how the girl should wear her hair. ;) if she's more comfortable or feels sexier like that, it's her call. and i prefer it bare to TOO much hair, personally.

Great attitude!

hair also traps odor.

Yes, I didn't realize what a difference this would make with TheBoyfriend when he did it! He epilated all his hair off, around his penis, his balls, all the way down to the area around his rectum. Now he just smells great down there all the time. I really must say, he gets a lot more oral now than before, just because of that. At first I thought he looked "naked" but now I even think it looks more attractive, now that I've gotten used to it.

Last edited:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some men and women love the sensation of totally smooth. Don't knock them for what they love, and don't put it down until you try it.

I personally am okay with smooth crotches even though I prefer a nicely trimmed one. If it is too hairy, then no thanks! All that hair just gets in the way and in my teeth.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Respectfully, a big bush traps many varieties of dreadful odour. A lady from France I knew briefly age 18 or 19, had a black bush that extended down her thighs. It was really disgusting. I took one whiff of that cooch and think I developed Tetralogy of Fallot or something. The European ladies just don't shave apparently. They love to perfume themselves. White Shoulders and Eau de Feces is quite an eye opener.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, I am an European Lady and I do shave. Not just my intimate parts, my legs and armpits too :tongue:
I dunno why americans think all Europeans don't shave or shower and stink......