A question for big dick worshippers

Alaughingrambler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greetings Everybody. I was hanging-out with some mates of mine yesterday and, after a few beverages, we got to talking about the great lustful deed. As there were women there, it inevitably got round to cock size and fantasies. Me and the other guys there were immediately 'nervous'. Then one of the girls said her "dream" was meeting a guy, taking him back to her place, pumping up his cock till it was humungous and, well, I'm sure you can imagine the rest.... Then some other girls said they'd had the same. Well, me and the guys were delirious! It's got to have been a wind-up, hasn't it?!?! I've never heard anything like it!!! So girls and boys, with you being lovers of the larger variety, have you ever thought about making or actually MADE your 'partner's' cock, or does it completely freak you out?!!?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never remotely considered pumping up a man's cock to larger than its natural size.

Nor would I.

Now, as to whether I've had fantasies about naturally large, thick, hard cocks...well...duh!!!

Alaughingrambler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never remotely considered pumping up a man's cock to larger than its natural size.

Nor would I.

Now, as to whether I've had fantasies about naturally large, thick, hard cocks...well...duh!!!

Er, duh!!! The question was whether you had fantasised about pumping your 'partners' cock, NOT whether you had fantasised about fucking a big cock!

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's a fairly popular fantasy fetish called PE (penis enlargement, obviously). If your female friends are turned on by this, you might have them Google that. There's plenty out there.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Er, duh!!! The question was whether you had fantasised about pumping your 'partners' cock, NOT whether you had fantasised about fucking a big cock!

She answered your question. Why the flail back at her. Holly is a good chick and you are a newbie with five posts. Be nice to the regulars and you might have a future here.