A question for Bisexual men.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I've never really mastered the search function, so apologies if this has been asked before.

But I was wondering if at a certain level the sexual experience with men and women is the same? I suppose I am thinking at a fairly fundamental level in terms of expression of sexuality. My experience of bisexuality is that your expression is the same but do you experience a partner's expression in the same way?

I hope you understand the question, I am not sure if I have asked it very well.

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me see if I can answer. I would say I'm "experienced" with both sexes, but the things I would do with another guy are more limited than the things I would do with a girl. For me at least, I don't have an equally split attraction to guys and girls all the time. There's been times when I've been with a guy but have wanted pussy which makes it harder to get into it.

I'm not sure what you mean by partner's expression...

Libertiny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been listening to Dart's Domain (pod cast), he is a gay leather-man into rope bondage. (very sexy voice)

Listening to him, and other males in the BDSM scene, the energy is completely different in an all male sex party. They used words like raw, open, gritty, animal-base desires, and freedom.

It makes me want to cross-dress and check it out. To be that 'fly on the wall' if you well. =P

I also recommend listening to Great Sex (pod cast) #151, and #153 Male Bi-sexuality

They do a great interview with Loqqout, he is a Bi, rope master (trained with Graydancer, Midori and other master in Japan) sex-positive educator.

Last edited:

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The most i would notice is that woman are more soft and less rough as were the men are rough and with men you see a little less emotion you would with a woman.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been listening to Dart's Domain (pod cast), he is a gay leather-man into rope bondage. (very sexy voice)

Listening to him, and other males in the BDSM scene, the energy is completely different in an all male sex party. They used words like raw, open, gritty, animal-base desires, and freedom.

It makes me want to cross-dress and check it out. To be that 'fly on the wall' if you well. =P

I also recommend listening to Great Sex (pod cast) #151, and #153 Male Bi-sexuality

They do a great interview with Loqqout, he is a Bi, rope master (trained with Graydancer, Midori and other master in Japan) sex-positive educator.
On what site?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've never really mastered the search function, so apologies if this has been asked before.

But I was wondering if at a certain level the sexual experience with men and women is the same? I suppose I am thinking at a fairly fundamental level in terms of expression of sexuality. My experience of bisexuality is that your expression is the same but do you experience a partner's expression in the same way?

I hope you understand the question, I am not sure if I have asked it very well.
Hmm (from my own experience), I would say that women, from a strictly sexual standpoint are more emotional with me when we have sex. I can feel their 'brain' during sex as well as their bodies. They're far more interested in attaching their emotions to the physical pleasure that I put on them while men sometimes are more focused on the physical and not really that concerned about attaching the emotions. It takes a lot more effort to get a man in that relationship mode.

If I'm sexing a man with the capacity to attach his emotions, then I receive their sexual expression at about the same level as I would a woman. Eye contact, verbal communication aka dirty talk, desire for closeness, their drive to be adventurous during sex is about the same. The desire to remain close after the sex is done can vary from man to woman depending the emotional connection between the two of you.

I hope that helps to enlighten your thought. It's so hard to explain bisexuality sometimes:cool:

It was a very good question.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm (from my own experience), I would say that women, from a strictly sexual standpoint are more emotional with me when we have sex. I can feel their 'brain' during sex as well as their bodies. They're far more interested in attaching their emotions to the physical pleasure that I put on them while men sometimes are more focused on the physical and not really that concerned about attaching the emotions. It takes a lot more effort to get a man in that relationship mode.

If I'm sexing a man with the capacity to attach his emotions, then I receive their sexual expression at about the same level as I would a woman. Eye contact, verbal communication aka dirty talk, desire for closeness, their drive to be adventurous during sex is about the same. The desire to remain close after the sex is done can vary from man to woman depending the emotional connection between the two of you.

I hope that helps to enlighten your thought. It's so hard to explain bisexuality sometimes:cool:

It was a very good question.

8060 says it so well. He took the words right out of my mouth. So many guys have a difficult time accessing their emotions so it's hard for them (us) to intuitively understand where a woman is coming from. It's one reason that I think it's best for people to be sexually and emotionally compatible before they actually get too involved with each other. I also feel that bisexuality is something that our culture doesn't talk about much, and when we do, it has almost a slutty reputation rather than a liberating one. If a guy admits to having sexual attractions to both men and women, then what I've found is that girls view him negatively as not trustworthy or unhealthy. I think it takes a lot of courage for anyone to admit that they are truly bi.

I do want to also say that I admire and love 8060 for his honesty, integrity and openness. He's a great example to me of an intelligent, aware and sexy person. I've learned so much from him since he's been on this site. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
8060 says it so well. He took the words right out of my mouth. So many guys have a difficult time accessing their emotions so it's hard for them (us) to intuitively understand where a woman is coming from. It's one reason that I think it's best for people to be sexually and emotionally compatible before they actually get too involved with each other. I also feel that bisexuality is something that our culture doesn't talk about much, and when we do, it has almost a slutty reputation rather than a liberating one. If a guy admits to having sexual attractions to both men and women, then what I've found is that girls view him negatively as not trustworthy or unhealthy. I think it takes a lot of courage for anyone to admit that they are truly bi.

I do want to also say that I admire and love 8060 for his honesty, integrity and openness. He's a great example to me of an intelligent, aware and sexy person. I've learned so much from him since he's been on this site. :biggrin1:
Aww, shucks Hung Jon. Shucks!:wink::biggrin1: To expand on what you said about how women tend to view us negatively and think that us bisexual men are untrustworthy and unhealthy, I could not agree more. I had only encountered less than a handful of women in real life that could actually handle that and be cool with it. Unbeknownst to many, I'm fanatical about my health. I'm 31 years and don't look a day past 20. I feel like I waste money at the doctor's on my annual checkups because the only thing that is out of whack with me is my terrible vision that is strictly hereditary. I'm very thankful to my Creator for my health. Very much so.

As a bisexual, I have to be more attentive to my physical vitality just because. We all need to love ourselves more especially when we deal with other people. During intercourse, you're closer to another human being than that activity than anything else. Please have everything in order...not even the sniffles in the midst. That's the courtesy that I'm going to extend to those that I deal with and would appreciate the same in return. That's just me though:cool: