A Question for Circumcised men

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Which part of your penis is the most sensitive ?

I was circucmcised 4 years ago when I was 16. The most sensitive part for me is the glans which I find VERY sensitive. It is much more sensitive when rubbing against shorts, clothing etc than my foreskin ever was. I'm very glad I got my foreskin cut off. Appearance and sensitivity have both increased for me.

What do other guys think ?
I know a lot of guys have stated in other threads that they think their glans has lost sensitivity due to circumcision and have to use their shaft when wanking as there is no feeling in the glans. I'm the opposite, the skin on my shaft is not sensitive and yet my glans is.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The frenulum is my most sensitive too, probably because it is the only part that does not get rubbed by my clothes all day. My dick is not all that sensitive now anyway, and that is likely due, in part, to being circumsized at birth and having the most sensitive parts exposed.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Which part of your penis is the most sensitive? ...
Most everyone knows I'm restoring my foreskin, so my answer is somewhat complicated. Before I started F/R the most sensitive area was in the 'V' on the underside where the corona deflects outwards. That's sometimes called the frenar delta. It where my frenulum would be if I had one. Also, there was slight sensitivity in the corona (ridge) and sulcus (groove).

Presently, the frenar delta is still sensitive but the corona and sulcus have become more sensitive. All three are now nearly equal in sensitively. If I had to pick one I'd say the frenar delta is still the most sensitive.

Before and during F/R, my glans -- excluding corona, sulcus, and frenar delta -- is rather dull. It was mostly unaffected by F/R.

Note: Some definitions of "glans" include the corona but, in the above, I was treating them as separate.
I know a lot of guys have stated in other threads that they think their glans has lost sensitivity due to circumcision ...
That may be a multi-decade effect. Many guys notice a loss of sensitivity when they're in their 30s or 40s if they were cut at birth. An adult circ. might delay that effect.

About frenula:

Some of the preceding posts have mentioned a frenulum. If you were cut in a USA hospital, it's unlikely you have a frenulum. What you have is a frenulum remnant. Preserving the frenulum is nearly impossible when a Gomco or Plastibell is used.

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got circ'd a few years ago, When getting sucked, the sensitive part is where my scar is. Otherwise, it's the frenulum, also

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the right side of the underside of my frenulum is my "G" spot

Same here! :cool:

The frenulum is my most sensitive too, probably because it is the only part that does not get rubbed by my clothes all day. My dick is not all that sensitive now anyway, and that is likely due, in part, to being circumsized at birth and having the most sensitive parts exposed.

njqt466 makes a note of these very important statements, should there ever be an LPSG meet-up.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm restoring too. The best sensation for me now is rolling the skin over my glans. The frenulum remnant is the most sensitive part of that. So more like an intact guy now. I used to have to use lube to masturbate. I was cut so tightly I never imagined the skin was supposed to move until I started trying to figure out the whole circ culture thing about ten years ago.

grneyd4hnggy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a gay guy who was circumsized at birth. I think "Uncut" dicks are disgusting. Not only are uncut men prone to infections, they just look repulsive. CONGRATS Matt welcome to the best looking dick group.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I am a gay guy who was circumsized at birth. I think "Uncut" dicks are disgusting. Not only are uncut men prone to infections, they just look repulsive. CONGRATS Matt welcome to the best looking dick group.

This one time, at band camp, they didn't have any soap for the showers and after 2 days of not washing I got gangrene under my foreskin.

don2wash

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cut here. I have almost no real sensitivity in my cock-head region.

My nipples make me cum faster than genital stimulation alone.

Older guy here, so I guess my head sensitivity decreased with age.

One regret in life? Getting cut as an infant when I had no say in the matter.

P.S. Any uncut guys near Washington DC willing to let me play with theirs?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pretty much the same as everyone else here...my head and just below the underside of my head (frenulum/remnant/whatever). though of my entire package, my balls are probably the most sensitive. :)

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm very sensitive on my glans. The underside of the glans where my frenulum is is perhaps the most sensitive part. I don't require any lube while masturbating, I like the change from time to time. And I don't need to stimulate the entire shaft to cum. Stimulating my glans and the underside by the frenulum is usually enough. The sensitivity hasn't decreased at all since I was younger. Actually, I feel more sensitive and in tune with my body lately.

I've got half my frenulum left so that is my most sensitive spot. The top of my glans is getting more sensitive too now that the foreskin just covers the corona. The real secret is a little spot right behind my ball sac. Rub that while blowing me and I'll come so hard my legs give out.