A Question for Circumcised men

leedsuncut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by grneyd4hnggy [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
I am a gay guy who was circumsized at birth. I think "Uncut" dicks are disgusting. Not only are uncut men prone to infections, they just look repulsive. CONGRATS Matt welcome to the best looking dick group.

This one time, at band camp, they didn't have any soap for the showers and after 2 days of not washing I got gangrene under my foreskin.

Thanks, No Strings! You brought a little humour to a string started by a guy who is obsessed with circumcision, and gets off on reading about it. grneyd4hnggy's post probably offended most guys with a foreskin – and anyone who can spell!

(BTW, I hope that everyone reading your post has seen American Pie.)

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm very sensitive on my glans. The underside of the glans where my frenulum is is perhaps the most sensitive part. I don't require any lube while masturbating, I like the change from time to time. And I don't need to stimulate the entire shaft to cum. Stimulating my glans and the underside by the frenulum is usually enough. The sensitivity hasn't decreased at all since I was younger. Actually, I feel more sensitive and in tune with my body lately.

Same here!

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I was cut at birth and the head is very sensitive. I can get hard just by rubbing the head. After ejaculation it's usually hypersensitive and it hurts to touch it. If it gets more sensitive than what I have now by being uncut I would hate it cause I would have the hypersensitive feeling all the time.

S

SirConcis

[I would say the portion between the scar and the rim of head (inclusively). The ventral side of the glans (on the frenulum side) is also quite sensitive and it does get direct stimulation during masturbation. The dorsal side of glans gets less direct stimulation so it is harder to gauge. I've been cut for about 1.5 years and I have noticed that my penis is now mostly "quiet" in my normal underwear (jockey elance string bikinis), but when I wear different underwear, I tend to be far more aware of my exposed glans. If I rub the meatus, it is just as extremely sensitive as before. Nice little act for foreplay, but not something I usually do to get to climax. Since the snip, especially when they are loose, my balls/scrotum are also more stimulated (as is he shaft).

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a gay guy who was circumsized at birth. I think "Uncut" dicks are disgusting. Not only are uncut men prone to infections, they just look repulsive. CONGRATS Matt welcome to the best looking dick group.

Some People are so miss informed!
Put down ya hand bag darlin it doesnt match your mascara.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The underside of my frenulum and my glans are both very sensitive, even more sow ehn I become aroused. However, don't forget the balls and between the legs, for many men these two are also very sensitive areas.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm surprised so many people are mentioning their frenulum. If you are circumcised then the frenulum is nearly always removed or at least partially removed.
Mine was completely removed during circumcision.

wat10

Experimental Member
Media
I would argue that guys who've had the plastibell method of circumcision don't have a frenulum. i had that method as a small child and am pretty sure i still have my frenulum here.
I'll provide photgraphic evidence to prove if anyone wants to voice an opion

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my most sensitive part is the remanent of the frenulum, and gentle massage in the balls. I love been cut and living in a country with almost 80% of uncut men, i'm special lol

Yeah, I love having my balls gently squeezed as well. My girlfriend puts the head of my dick in her mouth, grips my shaft with one hand and squeezes my balls with the other.

It feels great - I always cum within a few minutes.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a 32 year old british lad living in London
I've got a big 9inch circumcised cock
The most sensitive areas on my cock are the helmet head which has always been very sensitive and horny
And the other area is on the shaft where my ringmeat is that's the place where I was circumcised as a baby
I don't have a scar but the ringmeat join area is very sensitive I know my cock is more sensitive than some of my past male uncut partners and they have all loved my big cut cock
They all say its manly looking clean and much better for sucking and getting fucked with
My female partners have also enjoyed my circumcised status
Damian

cabanossi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Which part of your penis is the most sensitive ?

I was circucmcised 4 years ago when I was 16. The most sensitive part for me is the glans which I find VERY sensitive. It is much more sensitive when rubbing against shorts, clothing etc than my foreskin ever was. I'm very glad I got my foreskin cut off. Appearance and sensitivity have both increased for me.

What do other guys think ?
I know a lot of guys have stated in other threads that they think their glans has lost sensitivity due to circumcision and have to use their shaft when wanking as there is no feeling in the glans. I'm the opposite, the skin on my shaft is not sensitive and yet my glans is.
]

Hi Matt: I was cut 64 years ago, and my glans is still most sensitive.
I am an avid cyclist,and often have to re-adjust the glans of my old feller in my duds if it becomes anything other than slack when riding, or it would work into a hard-on due tothe action of peddling.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's the picture. That point right under my head, that's the most sensitive point for me. Weird, huh?

thats not weird at all , thats where you would have a frenelum (uncut), or a frenelum remnant (circumcised using a certain tool) like me. the frenelum is an extemely sensitive area of the penis

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/15506d1191039414-underside-of-my-penis-0928072356.jpg

i have a decent amount of frenelum left and that whole area is extremely sensitive, like that same area (minus frenelum) is for you.