A Question for Circumcised men

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Since the procedure is being performed less and less in the U.S. aren't the tireless efforts of the 'intactivist crowd' would be of better use elsewhere? The impression one is left with is 'moaning' about it.
You are always so canny about these things. :rolleyes: Social change happens because people act.

hi i am new here and have an urgent question
how far back should an uncircumcized penis go during erection?
should it go fully back?
i hope this question doesnt take you away from the current conversation.
Thanks

D

deleted15807

You are always so canny about these things. :rolleyes: Social change happens because people act.

Exactly what would 'success' look like? When could the army be disbanded?
When could you lay down your arms?

D

deleted15807

hi i am new here and have an urgent question
should it go fully back?
Thanks

Please see a professional.... a urologist. LPSG is no place for medical advice.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[U said:
jollyjules[/U];1236783]hi i am new here and have an urgent question
should it go fully back?
Thanks

Hey there.
It's not taking away from the current discussion, but if you want this question to get more attention, post is as a new thread all by itself on the "Healthy Penis" board.

I don't like when people on here cry out " Go see a doctor" or we can't give "medical advice" Seeking medical advice, knowledge and support happens in a lot of ways. Reasearching, and knowing your own body are absolutly vital. Communication with others is likewise. One of the great things about boards like this is it allows people to talk about health topics - like the penis - that they might not feel comfortable bringing up with people around them.

Just remember 2 things!
1) Don't get scared when you read about scary/ confusing things in health literature. It is all too easy to do. Doctors even are known for becoming short term hypochondriacs in their medical training.
2) Don't leave doctors and health care professionals out of the loop.
You are your own health captain, and need to be your own best advocate. But speak to, and consult with experts. Especially if you are in pain, you suspect inflamation, bleeding, or infection. They are there to help and support, and step in in emergencies.

The thing that worried me though - and perhaps some other posters- was that you said urgent. Why is it an urgent problem. Don't feel embarresed to explain this on here - this is what it is for. And definitely don't feel embarresed to go to an emergency room if anything is actually urgent - an emergency, acute pain, unusual changes, etc - even if it has to do with your penis.

Now as far as your foresking going back. Some guys, it goes back all the way, and it's not distinguisable from a circumcised guy.
Most guys it is either a wrinkly "scarf" around the the bottom of the head, or partially covers the head. Some guys it covers the whole head, sometimes even with an "ant eater" overhang. All these are normal.

Some guys though, cant pull it down to expose the head, and some guys can't pull it down all the way. This isn't necesarily a problem.
It's a problem if 1) unwelcome oder is developing 2) there is pain
3) infection is developing 4) there is acute swelling, and or it;s like an erection that won't go down <--- see a doctor in this case right away.

If you would just like your foreskin to go down more lubricate the head and inside skin, and gently, very gently, strech it down. This works a lot of times. With use, you'll often ,be able to do this more easily.

If you are having problems though, don't hesitate to see a doctor about it. Circumcision, partial circumcision procedures, and other treatments are possibilities. But you are the one principally concerned. Make decisions in consultation with your doctor, and never be afraid to seek out second and multiple opinions, and to seek out a doctor who is willing to work with you, and who you feel good about.

D

deleted15807

Hey there.
It's not taking away from the current discussion, but if you want this question to get more attention, post is as a new thread all by itself on the "Healthy Penis" board.

I don't like when people on here cry out " Go see a doctor" or we can't give "medical advice" Seeking medical advice, knowledge and support happens in a lot of ways.

And medical advice should be given by professionals. Even websites like WebMD - Better information. Better health. with far more editorial oversight make sure to note at the bottom...(WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.). And no one should come to LPSG seeking medical advice. Quacks are everywhere.

circonciso

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
my sensitivity: glans no more, I couldn't realize a flame near it.... quite good the underside where the frenum was cut; to feel pleasure I need oral sex performed on my whole glans and shaft by my gf, otherwise I have a lot of difficulties in cumming by the only masturbation

Pidgo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The most sensitive I have to say is the area around my urethra! By far! But the Head, Corona and where the frenulum meets the Corona, the part that forms a Y...and the shaft is very sensitive also...frenulum area (Where it use to be) and a little from below my circ scar and up...my balls are very sensitive as well! Love my cut cock! Looks great, I should post some pix soon!