A Question for Cut guys

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was about 2 years old. may parents had it done as my foreskin would not retract fully and caused my pain.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my hubby was 33 and he just wanted to be circumcised. he is glad he did it and i am sure glad he wanted to as well. its been about 11 yrs. now, an i haven't mist his foreskin at all. and neither has he.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
i was about 2 years old. may parents had it done as my foreskin would not retract fully and caused my pain.

I'm not in the least bit surprised. Nobody should have been trying to retract your foreskin!!

Most boys will be able to retract their foreskins by the time they are 5 years old, yet others will not be able to until the teenage years. As a boy becomes more aware of his body, he will most likely discover how to retract his own foreskin. But foreskin retraction should never be forced. Until separation occurs, do not try to pull the foreskin back — especially an infant's. Forcing the foreskin to retract before it is ready may severely harm the penis and cause pain, bleeding and tears in the skin.

Further reading: Phimosis and Paraphimosis: Overview - eMedicine

To parents of uncut boys - please, please, please be aware that it is completely normal for a young boy's foreskin not to retract. Do not force it. Never, never, never force it.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in my early 20s and in the military. My foreskin would only partially retract, however that created no problem. While having sex with a young lady the foreskins connective tissue ripped. I was in the US armies European theater at the time and it was done at an army medical installation.

As it was painful and bleeding I was relieved to have it completed. In a way, I wish I could return to the pre-circumcision days so I could make comparison. That, of course, I cannot do. That was all during my free Gay days. I suspect had I been doing men it would have ripped a lot sooner.

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just after birth: because the stupid Doctor said it was neccesary. There was only one boy in my whole class that i knew to be uncircumcised, and he was from Egypt. Will my foreskin and I be reunited in the afterlife?

foxlad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 14, my foreskin was causing problems as it would not retract fully - not surprising as I have a large mushroom head.

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As an infant. My dad is cut and I guess Mom and dad just continued the tradition.
BTW, am happy being cut and it makes no difference to me if a guy is cut or not.