A Question for Cut guys

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just after birth: because the stupid Doctor said it was neccesary. There was only one boy in my whole class that i knew to be uncircumcised, and he was from Egypt. Will my foreskin and I be reunited in the afterlife?

i don't get it...what r u complaining about? the stupid MD had u cut for a host of medical reasons, some u can read on this thread...
and btw..the MD did a great job with ur breeder...

so i u can explain why u think u need foreskin and the risk of endless infections...explain it to me...i'd like to know...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a baby I guess. My parents told me it was not decided because of anythung else but this. My mom worked in health care. She saw men beyond retirement age that ended up needing a circumsision as adults and the hell they went through. She also new of men in rest homes that were dependent on others cleaning the foreskin and the horrible infections they got at other's hands. So they made the call not for the boy or the uoung adult but what they thought would help me over the course of my entire life. I have never known anything different. For me though I think uncut men are just amazingly beautiful.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't get it...what r u complaining about? the stupid MD had u cut for a host of medical reasons, some u can read on this thread...
and btw..the MD did a great job with ur breeder...

so i u can explain why u think u need foreskin and the risk of endless infections...explain it to me...i'd like to know...

I hate to debunk ur foreskin doomsday scenario of endless infections and a host of medical reasons to chop it off, but as a very happily intact male I've never had a problem or any infection at all. foreskin doesn't cause infection, promiscuity does. It really pisses me off when guys who were cut at birth denegrate somethign they have NO FUKING CLUE about at all, and i feel sorry for those cut guys who wish they weren't. routine infant circumcision is based on ignorance and stupidity, (religious reasons are crazy too, but i won't go there now) and alot of cut guys feel the need to keep the myths going, so they don't feel they got ripped off, literally.

Foreskin is a fully functioning part of your dik, it's there for a reason. cutting it off is like removing your eyelids! The facts are that 80% of all men and boys on this planet are intact, the US has always been radically out of sync with the norm. circumcising a helpless baby boy is child abuse and a criminal violation of human rights. Terrorists have more protection than a newborn baby boy in this country. how do u rationalize those priorities??? the current statistical trend is strongly going against cutting and it's about time .

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to debunk ur foreskin doomsday scenario of endless infections and a host of medical reasons to chop it off, but as a very happily intact male I've never had a problem or any infection at all. foreskin doesn't cause infection, promiscuity does. It really pisses me off when guys who were cut at birth denegrate somethign they have NO FUKING CLUE about at all, and i feel sorry for those cut guys who wish they weren't. routine infant circumcision is based on ignorance and stupidity, (religious reasons are crazy too, but i won't go there now) and alot of cut guys feel the need to keep the myths going, so they don't feel they got ripped off, literally.

Foreskin is a fully functioning part of your dik, it's there for a reason. cutting it off is like removing your eyelids! The facts are that 80% of all men and boys on this planet are intact, the US has always been radically out of sync with the norm. circumcising a helpless baby boy is child abuse and a criminal violation of human rights. Terrorists have more protection than a newborn baby boy in this country. how do u rationalize those priorities??? the current statistical trend is strongly going against cutting and it's about time .

Umm ok lighten up now. ;)

D

deleted23084

Just after birth. It was the social tradition here. Pretty much every guy I knew was also cut.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
does ur religion embrace and recognize gays as legit?

Nope, can't say it does. Nor does it agree with condoms as birth control. I don't see what that has to do with my being cut as an infant. Besides, I never said it was MY religion. It was what my parents followed and believed what was right, at the time. In actuality neither of my parents are very religious people, they never forced religion upon me, and I do not subscribe to that religions beliefs. Nor any organised religions beliefs. I believe what I need to for me.