A question for Gay guys.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I constantly diet,
and I weight like 174lbs at 6' tall that isn't heavy, but how, HOW do you I get into 'Gay shape" as I like to call it?
You know, the six pack and all!!
I am convinced that there is an enzyme in semen when swallowed boosts your metabolism, and makes you extremely good looking! :wink:

How do those guys do it? is it through the use of chemicals and drugs?

HELP!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I constantly diet,
and I weight like 174lbs at 6' tall that isn't heavy, but how, HOW do you I get into 'Gay shape" as I like to call it?
You know, the six pack and all!!
I am convinced that there is an enzyme in semen when swallowed boosts your metabolism, and makes you extremely good looking! :wink:

How do those guys do it? is it through the use of chemicals and drugs?

HELP!
174 at 6'.. that is perfect. Why on earth would you want to get any skinnier? I for one think it looks unhealthy. As far as how to get acheive that size I've read somewhere that they, the skinny ones, use meth or something like that. Ok, I've opened myself up to ridicule... I'm ready, give it to me!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Go to the gym Three days a week for an hour! Whey protein shake before.
I take a ballet class once a week. Rollerblade or blay tennis once a week
Go:eek:k: easy on fatty red meats, No fried foods (ever) take it easy on butter and dairy and sweets. Drink tons of water!
Good luck!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are fine the way you are. I just wish people would become comfortable in their own bodies and not try so hard to emulate what they think they should look like. It can lead to serious disorders. As for the "gay" look, if you do want that then go ahead but don't get caught up in working out only the upper portion of your body. There is nothing funnier than looking at some hot guy with this awesome rock hard set of pecs and a six pack that you can bounce a quarter off and then look down at his scrawny chicken legs. They look like will snap under the weight of his upper torso.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are fine the way you are. I just wish people would become comfortable in their own bodies and not try so hard to emulate what they think they should look like. It can lead to serious disorders. As for the "gay" look, if you do want that then go ahead but don't get caught up in working out only the upper portion of your body. There is nothing funnier than looking at some hot guy with this awesome rock hard set of pecs and a six pack that you can bounce a quarter off and then look down at his scrawny chicken legs. They look like will snap under the weight of his upper torso.
I absolutely agree, I see so many guy at the gym do the "circuitboy workout"....lots of chest and arms and nothing else.......a nice pair of beefy legs and calves are very sexy!!!.......I do a gazillion squats, leg presses, lunges etc...... 27 inch quads!...Plus I have an enormous butt which needs to be worked out or it is just a blob of jelly!...31 inch waist...42 inch butt! J-Lo...look out..

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I dare not intend to speak for all gay men, and you will see from my few pics that I do not do what I am about to say:

I know a lot of gay men you are in top-notch shape. While some of them are just blessed with a good body that is easy to maintain, most of them live at the gym. They eat "right" (and we all know what that means). They do more recreational drugs than drink alcohol (which has calories). Having a good body is a focus of their lives. And I think that's great. I love to look at them.

I'm 52 now, and not in the shape I want to be in. However, back in my 20's-30's I did the same thing. I had a 29 inch waist. I looked great naked. I still have a pair of 29" jeans just in case I get back there.

Now, however, I love watching old Joan Crawford movies while eating pizza. It's just not that important.

There is nothing special about being gay and the ability to have a great body. While semen is swell, it's not ripping our abs.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you need to be comfortable with how you are now. Gay shape is just a BROAD spectrum term. I mean you got your bears, muscle bears, twinks, circuit boys, and then the just dont plain give a shits. If you try to be like everyone else, how will you stand out? To me...I think beefy muscle is better...not that I don't like the lean muscle look. However, THAT won't last forever and when I go to dinner with someone...I want them to EAT and not feel they have to count every freaking gram of fat/calories or salt. You're already in great shape...be happy or get a new trainer to get what you want out of your workout. OH...and find a REAL trainer..not someone that read one book and took a test, then tries to get you to do their workout. Find someone with more education that knows about diet, physical limitations, injuries, specific body types, and other more important medical issues that you or any of their clients may have. :tongue: