A Question for Gay Guys

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Enlightened maybe, but no less dangerous :wink:

MB-
As I know you're overseas, I wasn't certain you were aware of the Lawrence case. I'm well aware of the fact that many places in Africa, the Middle east and Asia still consider bum-banditry a capitol offense.

Thank you - I couldn't actually remember the specifics of the ruling (case and year) but I was aware of it.

"Sodomy" refers to oral and anal sex, and the term "sodomy" is not limited to same-sex couples, let alone two gay men.

Are you quite sure about the inclusion of oral sex in 'sodomy' - I'm a big fan of sodomy, as both spectator and participant, and I've never heard that before. As far as I understand sodomy would be exclusionist of same sex female couples as a penis is required somewhere in the mix.

I am open to correction on both these points - always willing to learn new things about sodomy.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How can it be BANDITRY, if you give it up WILLINGLY?

Just an expression, darling :biggrin1:

Thank you - I couldn't actually remember the specifics of the ruling (case and year) but I was aware of it.

Are you quite sure about the inclusion of oral sex in 'sodomy' - I'm a big fan of sodomy, as both spectator and participant, and I've never heard that before. As far as I understand sodomy would be exclusionist of same sex female couples as a penis is required somewhere in the mix.

I am open to correction on both these points - always willing to learn new things about sodomy.

Indeed...as defined by certain American statutes, sodomy refers to any non-procreative sexual activity, m/m, m/f. By extension (although it seems odd), f/f sex would seem to be included as well.

I am unclear what constitutes sodomy in Muslim countries, beyond anal sex between men.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Indeed...as defined by certain American statutes, sodomy refers to any non-procreative sexual activity, m/m, m/f. By extension (although it seems odd), f/f sex would seem to be included as well.

I am unclear what constitutes sodomy in Muslim countries, beyond anal sex between men.

Well fuck me sideways - all these years and I just thought it was all about bum banging - or is that just my one track mind. :rolleyes:

I shall renew my studies with vigor!