a question for gay tops

lpsgnooby

1st Like
Media
Assuming both are VERY VERY attractive as their respective counterpart, would you rather fuck a man that looked like a woman, or a woman that looked like a man?

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i fucked women when i was younger, but now i find men much more interesting as sex partners, and i like men who like to get fucked. i still see women who look attractive to me, but relationships with women were such a hassle for me that i gave up on them. if i wanted to fuck a woman again, though, it certainly wouldn't be one who was really butch or mannish...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm kinda unclear on the OP's question. If he means would I rather fuck a self-identified man who's a tad nelly versus fucking a butch and aggressive woman, I'll stick with the male, thanks.

If he's referring to transgendered people, M2F doesn't interest me at all, but I'd consider a F2M under certain circumstances.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I think get the jist of what he is asking but the title and the question, which makes little sense, are not related to one another.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Assuming both are VERY VERY attractive as their respective counterpart, would you rather fuck a man that looked like a woman, or a woman that looked like a man?

LMAO !!! You know, you used the words "Gay tops", and you asked if they would fuck a woman who looked like a man. Your words are inconsistent and you could start a fire storm here. Instead of saying "gay tops", you could have said "bi-sexuals" :rolleyes: Poor choice of words, darling.

Last edited:

mwolfen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Actually like the question because the responses highlight the fact that sexuality and desire is much deeper than labels. I'm bi bottom but when playing with woman like them fem while with a fuck buddy prefer them very masculine. Truth is if you limit your selection to a specific type you loose out of some great sex as attitude, personality, and skills trump looks to a certain extent.

If I was to guess I'd say a Top guy that likes both woman and fem guys would say yes to either while a Top guy that gets turned on knowing he's fucking a man would be likely to prefer neither.

But a truly adventurous dog would not give a fuck and take advantage of both experiences...LOL