A question for growers

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Have you ever been laughed at because you are smaller than others when flacid? If so how did you react?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Several years ago, I showed my ex girlfriend my dick straight after a bicycle ride, all shrivelled 3.75" of it!!
She didn't so much laugh but became all giggly and high pitched, saying how cute it was. She knew my full size so it was me who doing the laughing, at her behaviour.

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
4.5 when soft and 6.5 when happy, I reckon I am a grower too. Not sure. Have certainly seen plenty larger than me when soft. Have had a few comments about the soft size as I am pretty tall (6'5")

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm the same track. I hang lower than my balls so always feel that i have small balls - never satisfied lol.

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have big balls, they make my dick look small lol, but they don't hang much if at all.

I have the same issue. I only have one ball, and it was removed when I was very young so the other one made up for it. Needless to say, my one giant ball combined with me being a grower just sucks!

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm an inch soft, 6.5" hard. The one time I was laughed at was a great party situation where everyone was drunk and half naked anyway. I said, just give it a minute. Some girls got their tits out, and my cock got hard before their eyes. They were mesmerized as it got bigger and bigger...and bigger! No, it's not huge, but compared to what you'd expect...a teeny little thing becoming completely respectably large - they were thrilled.

Got a couple of good strokes out of it from them in appreciation, but nothing more at that point.

cincytom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm only about 2 to 2.5 inches soft and grow to 8" hard. Some seem to be disappointed at first, but they quickly change as I grow.

hardarms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Soft I'm small, 3 in or so, but when it comes up all the way to 8.5 they take notice. Been kidded some in the showers at gym but never had the chance to show hard. Maybe someday!

But love to get naked and get hard and see the look of surprise on the face!

chaosaysmu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never laughed at, although i did get a laugh myself out of explaning to a disbelieving friend the reason it wasn't hanging down my thigh.

One former lover often seemed fascinated to the point of astonishment with the difference, especially if it was cold....

tinychris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, u guys are incredible!

Growing from 2-3" to an 8" is so cool:eek:
How long does it take u to reach that size?

Mine is 3" soft, too. But gets only 5.5" long when hard. Can't imagine it growing to an 8" :confused:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Growing from 2-3" to an 8" is so cool:eek:
How long does it take u to reach that size?
LPSG never fails to fascinate. Erection speed is an interest? There is a fetish I never even thought about before.:rolleyes:

Let me know when "Fast Penis Support Group" starts. I want to see the videos now.