A question for guys who post in this forum.

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by ManlyBanisters, Jan 27, 2009.

1. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I'm not trying to take the piss or be condescending or any of my usual party tricks - I have a genuine interest in knowing the answer to this question.

Why do so many people ask the posting population here to guess their cock stats?

I see so many threads here that aren't just 'what do you think?' but 'guess my size!'. The former I get, it is what this forum is for! But why 'guess my size'? Most of the time the photos provided make it really hard to judge because they are close up cock shots with very little else in the picture to gauge relative size from. And even when there is some kind of a clue in the picture, what does a person benefit from asking people to guess the size?

I really don't get it.

I'd never post a picture of my tits and say 'hey guys, guess my bra size' - I just don't see what I'd get out of it, especially if my photo was a blurred close up of one breast at an odd angle.

I'd like to understand what I'm missing. Thanks. :smile:

2. Iokua

Iokua New Member

guys like to know their big or good in bed and since girls dont offer that support, guys come here or go gay.

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Because who is guessing and tell them the biggest size, well then you can take the biggest guessed size as your actual size. Logical. For example: I post a pic of my dick, I let people guess, someone is saying that it is 9 inches, well then from now on I'm 9 inches, not my real 7 inches :rolleyes:

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    No one's asked you about your tit size since the sesame street purge. Or if they did, might they inquire about rows1-4?

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Hmm, OK - can you please explain to me how asking people to guess the size helps in that regard in any way, shape or form?

I did consider that... but does that really help anyone feel better about themselves?

Watch it - or I'll karate chop you!! :wink:

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Not really, but I don't mind, I'm 9 inches everyone! REALLY 9 INCHES!!!:biggrin1: hahahaha (btw, I never made a thread were I asked to guess my size :wink:)

7. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Frankly... I think they are trying to assess which of their photographic manipulations make their cocks look larger than they actually are.

They are seeking feedback to refine their skill at faking large looking photos.

If people guess their 5 inch dick is 8 inches long... then THAT is the photo they will distribute to people they want to convince.

8. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I agree with Phil and Pieter...why else would anyone want others to guess their size?

9. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Guys "go gay" because girls don't tell them they are big...or good in bed? Huh?! Really?

10. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

yeah pieter is right. but at the end of the day (im sounding like a football player there :( ) those imaginary inches two inches dont get you two inches further up the pussy or ass so why bother?

Draft saved Draft deleted