A question for guys with genuinely and noticeably 6+ girths...

Giovanni

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you ever feel underwhelmed with your length when you take a pic or send a pic? For example, if you see a guy who looks huge on here (lengthwise), but registers the same length as you... It's why I don't tend to take too many pics. My girth seems to downplay my length, and since girth is quite hard to extract from pics, if someone requests a dick pic from me (this happens) it can leave the wrong impression. This is good in a way, but not all the time.

This even spills over to actual sex. A girl will generally go on about me being her thickest, but won't comment on the length until she puts in her mouth/lick along the sides, then she'll generally say ".... And it's really long, too"

Anyone else experience this?

I really wouldn't mind to go down to 5.5 girth. A good impression can really set the mood for better sex.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The thing about girth is when you slide you cock inside a pussy if you have the girth it will cause the pussy to stretch and I love this feeling of stretching a pussy with my cock and sliding it in slowly and finally sinking it in balls deeps and hit the back of her pussy and holding my cock there for a few minutes with all the pressure that I can musture. When a woman can feel you wide thick cock that's when you know you have girth!

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The thing about girth is when you slide you cock inside a pussy if you have the girth it will cause the pussy to stretch and I love this feeling of stretching a pussy with my cock and sliding it in slowly and finally sinking it in balls deeps and hit the back of her pussy and holding my cock there for a few minutes with all the pressure that I can musture. When a woman can feel you wide thick cock that's when you know you have girth!
i right with ya dude!!!! I AGREE

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
G, I feel you. I'm not long anyway, but I think the thickness makes it look a little stubby. I'm just under 6" girth, but in proportion to my length, I think it qualifies me to comment.

Also, I have sent dick pics, and the girl was like wow, that's much bigger in person.

Reactions: Giovanni

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
G, I feel you. I'm not long anyway, but I think the thickness makes it look a little stubby. I'm just under 6" girth, but in proportion to my length, I think it qualifies me to comment.

Also, I have sent dick pics, and the girl was like wow, that's much bigger in person.

Really ? I think in my case I look bigger in photos / videos than in real

M8ter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you ever feel underwhelmed with your length when you take a pic or send a pic? For example, if you see a guy who looks huge on here (lengthwise), but registers the same length as you... It's why I don't tend to take too many pics. My girth seems to downplay my length, and since girth is quite hard to extract from pics, if someone requests a dick pic from me (this happens) it can leave the wrong impression. This is good in a way, but not all the time.

This even spills over to actual sex. A girl will generally go on about me being her thickest, but won't comment on the length until she puts in her mouth/lick along the sides, then she'll generally say ".... And it's really long, too"

Anyone else experience this?

I really wouldn't mind to go down to 5.5 girth. A good impression can really set the mood for better sex.

Same here. I'm currently 8+ bone pressed but with a 6.5" mid shaft girth. It seems short in photos. Thick fat pad also makes it look shorter.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same here. I'm currently 8+ bone pressed but with a 6.5" mid shaft girth. It seems short in photos. Thick fat pad also makes it look shorter.

But we know what we got it not any shorter! I havn't had any compalints. In fact, my wife just informed me before she left for work this morning that her pussy needs to be fucked. That makes my cock so hard just to hear those words. Just to think my cock will get to have its way with her pussy tonight. I can tell she needs it bad. She realy needs to be fucked bad. She will get all of my cock she wants tonight with a money back guarantee. i fuck that pussy any day any time any where. I can't wait to get in that pussy. I can;t wait to eat that pussy. She loves for me to eat her pussy. Last week i was eating her pussy and she raised her butt and pulled my head into her pussy and wanted all of my tongue i could give her. I m going to eat that pussy until she screams for me to fuck her pussy.My cock is hard just thnking about it. I could eat that pussy for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never had a girl comment on me being long, even though my girth does make my dick look noticeably shorter, especially in pictures. However I have had girls comment about how they love "how fat and thick and big I am." I'm a modest guy, so I'd never call myself big, but I'll take the.compliment especially if it's given to me by a girl I'm giving an orgasm to while fucking them across the room, lol

Reactions: notN2pussy

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never had a girl comment on me being long, even though my girth does make my dick look noticeably shorter, especially in pictures. However I have had girls comment about how they love "how fat and thick and big I am." I'm a modest guy, so I'd never call myself big, but I'll take the.compliment especially if it's given to me by a girl I'm giving an orgasm to while fucking them across the room, lol
Technique is more important than size, but a fat dick really does seem to hit the right spots more reliably. That combined with as hard as you fuck probably guarantees an orgasm

Reactions: deleted888989

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Technique is more important than size, but a fat dick really does seem to hit the right spots more reliably. That combined with as hard as you fuck probably guarantees an orgasm
Well I've never had any complains so far and I've been fucking for over ten years, lol. Must be doing something right.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife also just recently told me again that she loved the fact that I KNEW HOW to use my cock as well as my tongue. She complimented me on knowing the female anatomy. I would think any guy worth his dick would know the female anatomy. I cant wait until i can get my tongue in her pussy and put my cock back in its rightful place her beautiful pink pussy..

Reactions: lapdog2001

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife also just recently told me again that she loved the fact that I KNEW HOW to use my cock as well as my tongue. She complimented me on knowing the female anatomy. I would think any guy worth his dick would know the female anatomy. I cant wait until i can get my tongue in her pussy and put my cock back in its rightful place her beautiful pink pussy..
Lol, if I didn't feel like fucking with one of my exes, which was rare, I'd just buy them off with about 30-45 minutes of eating them out. She'd get get orgasms either way, lol

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never personally considered it an issue, but a large girth does skew one's perceived length in photos.

There have been a couple of women that I know of on this site whose husbands were quite girthy and had people accuse them of lying/overstating their husband's endowment due to this. One even resorted to posting a measuring video to shut up the guys PMing her "he's really not that big" messages.