A question for masculine

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by AllHazzardi, Jul 17, 2008.

1. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    This question applies to those in the masculine position of a relationship(not specifically men).

It often comes in an interaction that the masculine and the feminine don't quite get each other.

What are some things you think or want a feminine to understand?
    Please explain in detail each item you list.

Feminine are welcome to respond.

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't understand the question

3. KIKEMAN29

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're hot INDU:rolleyes:

4. ManTubeula

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The Concept That Sometimes We (the masculine counterparts in a relationship) Just Need To Be Left Alone...And It Has Nothing To Do With Caring Less Or Loving Less....Alone Time Is Just Something That Benefits Both Parties In A Relationship...

Alil Solidarity Never Ruined A Relationship Unless There Is Distrust And Silly Things Like Jealousy And Misguided Assumptions That Follow...

maybe i'm saying too much in a broad generality that would only make sense if you lived in my shoes but...that's my two cents

5. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    Were you in a relationship, or in general for your appropriate type, what are some things you would want your significant or the rest of their type(straight female, homosexual feminine male, homosexual feminine female) to understand about your type(straight male, homosexual masculine male, homosexual masculine female)?

6. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

For me it's mostly when the female feels insecure in the relationship, and is constantly asking me questions about it and her feelings. How many times can I say "I love you" or "how can I prove my love?" without it getting a crazy? I run the other direction when I see a needy girl coming at me and wanting me to affirm her existence. That's HER job, not mine. Also women have a tendency to be extra jealous, even of my male friends. That gets me crazy too.

7. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    Thank you for the responses Tubuela and Jon, hope some more come floating in.

8. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

The masculine is the one who looks in charge from outside, the feminine is the one who is really in charge :biggrin1: .

Seriously, in a relationship I need a feminine part as a part to shelter and to honour.

I am the masculine part, the externally stronger who however needs advice about a more friendly and empathic approach to the outside world.

I am the ratio, she is the feelings.

I am the creative impulse, she is the reordinator.

I am the selfsure, she is the one who feels problems before they arrive.

I am the one that tends to take things for granted, she is the one who wants and gives confirmations.

I am the one who faces problems one by one with cold calm, she is multitask but tends to overcome.

I am the warm masculine protective love, she is the warm feminine charming love. And this is what really counts.

9. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I am in a 27 year gay relationship.....we just don't thin of us as one homosexual feminine male and one homosexual masculine male, we're both simply men

10. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    Not a problem: What are some things that you sometimes find even men don't know about men in general?

Draft saved Draft deleted