A question for masculine

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This question applies to those in the masculine position of a relationship(not specifically men).

It often comes in an interaction that the masculine and the feminine don't quite get each other.

What are some things you think or want a feminine to understand?
Please explain in detail each item you list.

Feminine are welcome to respond.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Concept That Sometimes We (the masculine counterparts in a relationship) Just Need To Be Left Alone...And It Has Nothing To Do With Caring Less Or Loving Less....Alone Time Is Just Something That Benefits Both Parties In A Relationship...

Alil Solidarity Never Ruined A Relationship Unless There Is Distrust And Silly Things Like Jealousy And Misguided Assumptions That Follow...

maybe i'm saying too much in a broad generality that would only make sense if you lived in my shoes but...that's my two cents

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand the question

Were you in a relationship, or in general for your appropriate type, what are some things you would want your significant or the rest of their type(straight female, homosexual feminine male, homosexual feminine female) to understand about your type(straight male, homosexual masculine male, homosexual masculine female)?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it's mostly when the female feels insecure in the relationship, and is constantly asking me questions about it and her feelings. How many times can I say "I love you" or "how can I prove my love?" without it getting a crazy? I run the other direction when I see a needy girl coming at me and wanting me to affirm her existence. That's HER job, not mine. Also women have a tendency to be extra jealous, even of my male friends. That gets me crazy too.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
The masculine is the one who looks in charge from outside, the feminine is the one who is really in charge :biggrin1: .

Seriously, in a relationship I need a feminine part as a part to shelter and to honour.

I am the masculine part, the externally stronger who however needs advice about a more friendly and empathic approach to the outside world.

I am the ratio, she is the feelings.

I am the creative impulse, she is the reordinator.

I am the selfsure, she is the one who feels problems before they arrive.

I am the one that tends to take things for granted, she is the one who wants and gives confirmations.

I am the one who faces problems one by one with cold calm, she is multitask but tends to overcome.

I am the warm masculine protective love, she is the warm feminine charming love. And this is what really counts.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Were you in a relationship, or in general for your appropriate type, what are some things you would want your significant or the rest of their type(straight female, homosexual feminine male, homosexual feminine female) to understand about your type(straight male, homosexual masculine male, homosexual masculine female)?
I am in a 27 year gay relationship.....we just don't thin of us as one homosexual feminine male and one homosexual masculine male, we're both simply men

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in a 27 year gay relationship.....we just don't thin of us as one homosexual feminine male and one homosexual masculine male, we're both simply men

Not a problem: What are some things that you sometimes find even men don't know about men in general?