A question for men who drive trucks

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For all you well hung and horny men who drive any kind of trucks--whether it's a big 18-wheeler or a pick-up, here's a question:

What kinds of hot things do you see from your high seat when you look down into the cars that pass you on the road? What sexy things are drivers doing in their cars? Have you seen some big meat on some drivers?

For example, do you see drivers jerking off or driving naked? Do the male drivers try to get your attention sexually? Also, do YOU ever drive your truck naked or with your big penis hanging out of your pants?

I've heard lots of hot stories about this, and I'm just wondering if they a could be true. I'd really like to hear of your true experiences. Please let me know either here or PM me. Thanks! :smile:

D_Eaton Bush

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not a truck driver, but last year I was driving in the US on I81 south on a Sunday afternoon. It was a very hot day, so I stopped and stripped down just to my worn square speedos. I was horny, and kept stroking myself, not even aware of the truckers I was passing. Suddenly I heard that loud honk. I slowed and could not see the driver, but got into the game, passing, being passed, teasinhg him by showing my hard tool. Then I noticed the guy had a narrow rainbow sticker on the truck door. He eventually pulled off at a truck stop south of Harrisburg. I parked by the cards, put on my shorts and tank and walked over to the truck parking lot. Although I am mostly into young guys, this older guy was pretty sexy and I hopped into the cab. I laid down on the bunk, got an amazing bj, then a great ass ride and finally he jerked me off and I splattered his entire windshield. He had some nice wet wipes and cleaned me off. That same month I found a rest stop very close. It is on I81 into WV, no facilities. There I met 2 guys getting onto it in a pick up and we drove to a motel and had a great quicky. So I am curious to any more answers to this hot topic.

campbell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I drive 18 wheeler and have seen some things from my drivers seat; a month ago or so I saw a guy in Sacramento jacking off at rush hour in the afternoon (which by the way I do not want to see) and a couple of weeks ago in california I saw a gal giving her boyfriend or husband a bj and have had a gal flash me and have seen a couple of guys driving naked; but I'd much rather see a female driving naked or flag me down and give me a good bj or something.:biggrin1:

CDubU

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I seen some Sick stuff on top of everything you can think of, Me and my Team mate were going threw Arizon I believe, I was Up and couldn't sleep so I sat up front watching the Midnite Oil Burn, when I looked out the Drivers side Window and seen this other Big truck Passing us I seen this Guy sitting sideways with his legs around the Shifter and One on the Dash and the other on the Seat.

This Is when I took a Double take and seen a dog between His legs Licking this Guy's Goods, Funny thing about It was I think the Dog was Smiling!!!!

as Far as Driving Nude, Hell yeah!!! Feels great to have the Cool air Night on the Boys!!

I was shutting down for the day In Detriot, I found this little Mom and Pop story that had room for Big Truck so I swung around the Block to get a Spot, as I come onto the Lot I see 1/2 Dozen Ladies "Shopping" as I beging to back up Into my spot I had 4 of them On my truck Looking for the Next "Special" and I was still moving!!!!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
excluding those of you who drive large commercial vehicles...

my little car has more power and torque than your truck.

oh, and on-topic... I haven't seen anyone... but I'm sure that I've been seen before. Having sex in a parked car on the side of a road, driving naked, masturbating in traffic, receiving road head from girlfriends... I've done all of the above.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi,
your photo looks like you need a blow job really bad.would you like a blow job from a gay man?50 year old blonde blue eyed irish ,scandinavian.I am hiv negative,no smoking,no diseases,clean cut 50 year old.where do you live?

Who the hell are you talking to? Me?

I only have sex with 50 year old Scandinavian men who are HIV +. I'm a bug chaser, sorry.

Dalt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sit fairly high in my SUV, and saw something funny a couple of weekends ago. I was on a local freeway around 1AM when a car in the center lane was weaving left and right, speeding up, slowing down, etc. I noticed the vehicle because it was so out of place--a mid-80's Ford LTD wagon with faded fake wood panels. I went on ahead of it, but it later caught up with me again, still weaving, etc.

When the vehicle caught up with me, it ran a car off the road in the left lane, then swerved and nearly hit me. Since I'd read something recently asking drivers to call 911 to report suspicious drivers and DUI, I decided I'd call to report the way the driver was driving. While I was on the phone with the female police dispatcher, the freeway ended and became a wide multi-lane highway. We stopped at the first red light and I could tell the driver was a heavy-set male, probably in his 50's, balding, and leaning back in the driver's seat. As I stopped behind them, the street lights shined right in the car. The dispatcher asked me to describe what I saw, and right at that moment, a scraggly head popped up and looked back toward me. When I told the dispatcher what I saw, she said, "Whaaaaaaaaaat??"

The head--couldn't tell if it was male or female--returned to the driver's lap, and we turned left, which was my way home. There was a police car at the next intersection, and by the time our light changed, he was right there facing the car. The driver saw him and swung into a gas station real quick, but the cop pulled in behind him. I wonder what the cop saw?!

About 10 years ago I drove to NYC with friends. When we were heading back south on the NJ Turnpike, a car came flying up behind us. I was driving in the far left lane and was quite annoyed with how close the car was, and moved over to the right one lane to let it pass. Then I had to laugh when I saw what was going on.

It was a teenage guy driving, with a girl riding him--bouncing up and down to the ka-thump ka-thump ka-thump of the concrete roadway. After about 5 minutes, they evidently got finished. When they realized they'd had an audience, the girl slid down in the seat and the guy gave us a big thumbs-up and a grin. What happened next nearly caused a big wreck--the girl, who was either mean or embarrassed--or both--threw the guy's shorts out the window. He nearly hit the median wall trying to reach across and grab them from her before she let them go.

CDubU

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quoted from NIC: my little car has more power and torque than your truck

Ok, If you say so!!!!!

Let me see your small car Pull a Tractor Trailer!!!! :011: :stupid2:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quoted from NIC: my little car has more power and torque than your truck

Ok, If you say so!!!!!

Let me see your small car Pull a Tractor Trailer!!!! :011: :stupid2:

I said excluding large commercial vehicles, such as semi trucks, dipshit. My car has over 500 horsepower and over 500 ft lbs of torque. It WOULD have a larger load and tow capacity than almost any pickup truck or SUV on the market (exluding maybe two, one of which has the same engine) IF it didn't have a 100% aluminum frame to make it go faster. Of course you're with stupid, because YOU'RE him. :rolleyes:

NortheastNiner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you drive with 500/500, I havea highly modded s4 that puts down 380 at the wheels horse and a little over 260 torque, unless you driving a serisouly tuned porsche those numbers are tough to get

tritonal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Just to let you guys know, I can piss farther than ANYBODY here! (Unless they have an industrial pissing machine, that is.)

CDubU said:
My industrial pissing machine can piss way farther than you lol ur stupid

NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I said that I can piss farther than people WITHOUT industrial pissing machines, dipshit! I can piss sooooooo far! I can piss this far! *holds out his arms*

lol

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you drive with 500/500, I havea highly modded s4 that puts down 380 at the wheels horse and a little over 260 torque, unless you driving a serisouly tuned porsche those numbers are tough to get

It's a Dodge Industrial Pissing Machine.

commonly known as a Viper.

never driven a Porsche but I raced and beat quite a few of them over in Germany..