A question for Non US women?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Ladies, I do not wish this thread to be a discussion about circumcision, you can discuss that ad nauseam in the Politics section.

I would be interested to know from women who have a partner who is not circumcised or could expect to have a partner who is not circumcised, whether you would ask him to get circumcised if that were your preference?

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NO!!!!

But then it's not my preference... I honestly don't have one!
Though never seen a circumcized one! :rolleyes:

But whatever my 'preference' I would never dream of asking someone to lop their foreskin off! :eek:

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, I'd never ask him to. I've been with men whose foreskin covered the glans when soft (and some more loose skin hanging over), but when erect there was no loose skin left at all, the skin was taut. Cutting off that skin would lead to a smaller penis when erect.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Ladies, I do not wish this thread to be a discussion about circumcision, you can discuss that ad nauseam in the Politics section.

I would be interested to know from women who have a partner who is not circumcised or could expect to have a partner who is not circumcised, whether you would ask him to get circumcised if that were your preference?

I know I am a US gal, but I have to ask this. You know a woman that asked her partner to get circumcised because she doesn't like the way it looks????
I just find that very odd. All of the female friends I know, don't care. I have been with both, and the sex was equally as hot.

purrfect78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm cheating a bit because I'm from the US although hubby is Welsh :tongue: I'm not sure why it matters about being from the US or not because the majority of men I've been with from there have been uncut. I've never had a preference either way. My hubby is uncut and I would never ask him to change that.

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, in the US girls are very quick to tell the rare uncut guy to get cut, and have a shocked/disgusted reaction to his foreskin at first. This makes hooking up in high school and college difficult; Teenaged girls are even worse about it than the adults are.

There was an episode of Sex and The City, where Charlotte forced her new boyfriend to get circumcised before she would have sex with him. Adult circumcisions performed for non-medical reasons are rare (most urologists won't do it if it isn't necessary), and it's pretty expensive (1500-2500 dollars). Not to mention that you can't beat off/have sex for about a month after the procedure. That's why I feel anyone who would seriously force a guy to get that done before they would even touch him is a total asshole/bitch/motherfucker. lol

Honestly, the only thing that really bothers me is that people here make such a big issue about it either way.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wouldn't ask. and i didn't ask my hubby to be circumcised. before or after we were married. i take him and took others guys as well for what they were to be not how their cock looked.or how big it was dangling between their legs, all though i must say a few was pretty NICE LOL. im also from the USA but have had others from other places as well cut and uncut both. also had some guys after they were cut as well.[ i mean they had to try it out some where right? lol ] i prefer the cut cock for sexual reasons that i wont go into here as this should be a peace full thread since it was ask to us ladies. but i have never thrown a guy out of my bed just because he had some foreskin on his cock. or ask him to be circumcised or no sex for him. even though im sure he would get it some where else as im not the only female on earth he could get it from. i still wouldn't ask him this. really how show low would a women be who would demand that of a guy just because she didn't like the way his cock was to her preference?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, in the US girls are very quick to tell the rare uncut guy to get cut, and have a shocked/disgusted reaction to his foreskin at first. This makes hooking up in high school and college difficult; Teenaged girls are even worse about it than the adults are.
Honestly, the only thing that really bothers me is that people here make such a big issue about it either way.
*snip*
Listen you don't speak for all of us women from the US so please don't put me in your category of bitch/motherfucker/whatever.
What you should do is speak about the women you have interacted with who demanded this of you.

M'Lord,
I wouldn't do that why would any woman? I did have a boyfriend who was married and Greek who decided at the age of 65 to be circumcised. It was terribly painful for him he lost a little bit of skin but not any length at all. He wanted to look like everyone else and fit in.
Unfortunately right after he went through this he was diagnosed with a third stage cancer and he only lived another year which made me terribly unhappy.
I didn't find it so unappealing on him or on anybody else. He was the best friend I had back then
and I still miss him terribly.
I hate to derail your thread D.W..
To those who would blame your parents; how can you blame a parent who was doing what doctors recommended to them and what they thought was in your best interest at that time?
Tiny princess your remarks are just idiotic. To say that "the parents should have their butts kicked" you are saying that every parent who had a son cut did this because they hated that son or wanted to do harm to their child?
The idea is absolutely preposterous.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is my partner? someone i'm in a fairly serious relationship with? i wouldn't ask him to change his hair. i knew what he had, who he was and what he meant to me from the jump. the idea of asking a man to alter his body is unimaginable to me.

as far as US women and uncut men, most wouldn't have an issue saying some pretty awful things bout uncut men. it's unfamiliar and stigmatized by the culture so you can't expect much else. i stand up happy to admit i prefer an uncut man. the why might bleed over into the icky debate on another board so i'll skip it.

it all boils down to people being more than the sum of their parts, right?

ask a women what she'd do if her man wanted her lose weight or get a boob job. hell would break loose. and a guy might be missing more than his foreskin when the smoke cleared.

ML

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*snip*
Listen you don't speak for all of us women from the US so please don't put me in your category of bitch/motherfucker/whatever.
What you should do is speak about the women you have interacted with who demanded this of you.

M'Lord,
I wouldn't do that why would any woman? I did have a boyfriend who was married and Greek who decided at the age of 65 to be circumcised. It was terribly painful for him he lost a little bit of skin but not any length at all. He wanted to look like everyone else and fit in.
Unfortunately right after he went through this he was diagnosed with a third stage cancer and he only lived another year which made me terribly unhappy.
I didn't find it so unappealing on him or on anybody else. He was the best friend I had back then
and I still miss him terribly.
I hate to derail your thread D.W..
To those who would blame your parents; how can you blame a parent who was doing what doctors recommended to them and what they thought was in your best interest at that time?
Tiny princess your remarks are just idiotic. To say that "the parents should have their butts kicked" you are saying that every parent who had a son cut did this because they hated that son or wanted to do harm to their child?
The idea is absolutely preposterous.
cigarbabe:saevil:

well i must give credit where credit is due. and cigar babe i totally agree with you here. as i am not one of those us women spoken of here either. i do have a preference for the cut cock, but i also married an uncut guy and wont kick one out of my bed for having a foreskin, thats just plain stupid. so we mite not agree on other things on this site but i totally agree with you here. oh and by the way how is my spellcheck? :wink:

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
so we mite not agree on other things on this site but i totally agree with you here. oh and by the way how is my spellcheck? :wink:

Knot grate.

Of course the lovely ladies from the good ol US of A can chime in. It was my presumption that you would expect a partner to be cut from the off.

lovelovecock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i would never ask anyone to take off their foreskin if they didnt want to. its their body, and their choice. if they want to take off the foreskin by their own choice, then thats ok.

plus i have personally found that a foreskin can make some men more sensitive to attention in that area, which isnt always a bad thing

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Knot grate.

Of course the lovely ladies from the good ol US of A can chime in. It was my presumption that you would expect a partner to be cut from the off.[/quote]

:spankme:Mr. Crabs you need to bend over and get your spanking for that one. Why would we in the US expect for our partner to be cut from the off? Hell I just want him to know how to work it baby!

ukboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm considering getting cut in the near future - got a tight frenulum but also love the look of a cut penis, feels a lot cleaner and most girls I have met like the head showing.

If a girl asked me to get cut for her I think I would consider it a huge turn-on!