A question for Non US women?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Drifterwood, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Ladies, I do not wish this thread to be a discussion about circumcision, you can discuss that ad nauseam in the Politics section.

I would be interested to know from women who have a partner who is not circumcised or could expect to have a partner who is not circumcised, whether you would ask him to get circumcised if that were your preference?

2. got_lost

Gold Member

NO!!!!

But then it's not my preference... I honestly don't have one!
    Though never seen a circumcized one! :rolleyes:

But whatever my 'preference' I would never dream of asking someone to lop their foreskin off! :eek:

3. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, I'd never ask him to. I've been with men whose foreskin covered the glans when soft (and some more loose skin hanging over), but when erect there was no loose skin left at all, the skin was taut. Cutting off that skin would lead to a smaller penis when erect.

4. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

I know I am a US gal, but I have to ask this. You know a woman that asked her partner to get circumcised because she doesn't like the way it looks????
    I just find that very odd. All of the female friends I know, don't care. I have been with both, and the sex was equally as hot.

5. hung_proper1978

Albums:
    My friend was uncut. He got married. His wife found it disturbing and demanded he get it cut.

He did.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ive only had one cock that wasn't circumcised and it was great. So no id never ask a guy to get cut.

7. purrfect78

purrfect78 New Member

Albums:
    I'm cheating a bit because I'm from the US although hubby is Welsh :tongue: I'm not sure why it matters about being from the US or not because the majority of men I've been with from there have been uncut. I've never had a preference either way. My hubby is uncut and I would never ask him to change that.

8. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

Well, in the US girls are very quick to tell the rare uncut guy to get cut, and have a shocked/disgusted reaction to his foreskin at first. This makes hooking up in high school and college difficult; Teenaged girls are even worse about it than the adults are.

There was an episode of Sex and The City, where Charlotte forced her new boyfriend to get circumcised before she would have sex with him. Adult circumcisions performed for non-medical reasons are rare (most urologists won't do it if it isn't necessary), and it's pretty expensive (1500-2500 dollars). Not to mention that you can't beat off/have sex for about a month after the procedure. That's why I feel anyone who would seriously force a guy to get that done before they would even touch him is a total asshole/bitch/motherfucker. lol

Honestly, the only thing that really bothers me is that people here make such a big issue about it either way.

9. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

i wouldn't ask. and i didn't ask my hubby to be circumcised. before or after we were married. i take him and took others guys as well for what they were to be not how their cock looked.or how big it was dangling between their legs, all though i must say a few was pretty NICE LOL. im also from the USA but have had others from other places as well cut and uncut both. also had some guys after they were cut as well.[ i mean they had to try it out some where right? lol ] i prefer the cut cock for sexual reasons that i wont go into here as this should be a peace full thread since it was ask to us ladies. but i have never thrown a guy out of my bed just because he had some foreskin on his cock. or ask him to be circumcised or no sex for him. even though im sure he would get it some where else as im not the only female on earth he could get it from. i still wouldn't ask him this. really how show low would a women be who would demand that of a guy just because she didn't like the way his cock was to her preference?

10. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never met a circumcised guy - but should I ever meet one, I would kick him out - why would anyone manhandle a perfectly good cock?

The parents should have their butts kicked...

11. D_Joe Munchin

D_Joe Munchin New Member

Hey sometimes it's not an aesthetic choice!

:p

12. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

#12 B_cigarbabe, Dec 21, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  13. MickeyLee

Gold Member

this is my partner? someone i'm in a fairly serious relationship with? i wouldn't ask him to change his hair. i knew what he had, who he was and what he meant to me from the jump. the idea of asking a man to alter his body is unimaginable to me.

as far as US women and uncut men, most wouldn't have an issue saying some pretty awful things bout uncut men. it's unfamiliar and stigmatized by the culture so you can't expect much else. i stand up happy to admit i prefer an uncut man. the why might bleed over into the icky debate on another board so i'll skip it.

it all boils down to people being more than the sum of their parts, right?

ask a women what she'd do if her man wanted her lose weight or get a boob job. hell would break loose. and a guy might be missing more than his foreskin when the smoke cleared.

ML

14. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

#14 B_Morning_Glory, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  15. Drifterwood

Gold Member

16. lovelovecock

lovelovecock New Member

i would never ask anyone to take off their foreskin if they didnt want to. its their body, and their choice. if they want to take off the foreskin by their own choice, then thats ok.

plus i have personally found that a foreskin can make some men more sensitive to attention in that area, which isnt always a bad thing

17. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hope not :eek:

And for the religious freaks... Geez...

18. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

19. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Hey I appreciate the effort g32's!
    Very "highlarryous" M'lord!
    C.B.:sasmokin:

#19 B_cigarbabe, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  20. ukboy

ukboy Active Member

I'm considering getting cut in the near future - got a tight frenulum but also love the look of a cut penis, feels a lot cleaner and most girls I have met like the head showing.

If a girl asked me to get cut for her I think I would consider it a huge turn-on!

Draft saved Draft deleted