A question for the exhibitionists

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bouzib, Jun 16, 2009.

1. bouzib

bouzib New Member

Summer is the best season for exhitionists. What have you prepared for this summer?

2. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No plans yet, but would love to go to a nude beach again. It's funny, I don't really et turned on, but just get a real comfortable free feeling while I'm there.

Wish nudity wasn't such a taboo :mad:

3. D_Ming_Vais

D_Ming_Vais New Member

Would exposing yourself be this sweet then? :biggrin1:

4. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

Several nude beaches here in cali!

also love doing wilderness hiking...couple hot springs that are fun place to show off after a nice long hike. usually a lot of college guys and girls...most are pretty shy (until they get drunk)

wish I could hike nude...but the thought of poison oak on my nuts isn't very appealing!

of course, there's the summer perennial: late night drunken public nudity dares! What would summer be without that!

5. BJIshtar

BJIshtar New Member

Albums:
    Nothing like a nude walk around the block on a warm summer night!

6. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I don't plan exhibitionism it's a spur of the moment thing.

7. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Spent a few hours on the upstairs terrace getting some color on my white butt. Other than that, there's not much to prepare.

8. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Nude beach and clothing optional pool for me, If anything else comes up I'll deal with spur of the moment.

9. Mr 9r

Mr 9r Member

No prep needed, just hit the beach in what feels good for the day. Summer at the beach is great.

10. fsasincali126

fsasincali126 New Member

nothing prepared yet....last year i took my dog for a walk and "hung out" in the park for awhile at night....i also like walking around at night with my cock hanging out hoping someone will notice sometime....sometimes it just kind of happens, no plans....

11. bouzib

bouzib New Member

Any more pics of that big basket?

12. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    "Exhibitionism" most generally does not include thongs.

13. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Am really in a quandry. If you check out my "Speedo..." album, you'll see about 1/3 of the speedos, thongs and posing suits that I have when I hit Stewart's or West Beach in Galveston. Guess maybe, my new royal blue posing suit is my favorite. Around my backyard pool it doesn't matter as clothing is optional.

Attached Files:

14. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    As far as I'm concerned, there is far too little nakedness n the world. I live on the southeast coast, so I guess it's a little easier for me to find places to be naked. I'm never into the getting caught thing. For me it's just the freedom that comes with walking naked over the earth like humans must have had every opportunity to do in the past. Right now it's literally 100 degrees during the day, and I have several options for being free of clothes. At night (sometimes) really late I just walk down to the beach and walk naked. Sometimes I swim, but to be honest, the movie Jaws is imprinted on my brain, so I don't usually do too much of that. There's also a resort I go to in the middle of Georgia. There are several actually, but the one I go to has a really great pool that's clothing optional plus the added aspect of a very sexually charged atmosphere... Generally we sit around the pool during the day while the trucker blow by us on the freeway, oblivious to the fact that their is a boat load of horny gay men playing with each other's dicks on the other side of the fence. After drinking a bunch of beers n the hot sun naked and swimming around in the pool, people usually find someone to hook up with... then maybe more naked swimming under the full moon... it makes for a very relaxing weekend/afternoon.

15. erratic

Gold Member

Lots and lots of beaches and camping. There's something primal about being bare-assed in the middle of nowhere.

16. D_Longue_Shotte

D_Longue_Shotte New Member

I agree...most fun I ever had was at a nudist ranch near where I live. Just showed up, got naked and hung out with people I had never met before! I LOVED IT, You quickly get over being naked and just relax in the sun....so fun!

17. Barnylvr

Barnylvr New Member

A few years ago I remember reading about a couple of guys that were outside after midnight shooting basketball hoops in their birthday suits. They were both unfortunately arrested. It was mentioned that this was a fad. Haven't heard of anyone else doing this. This is a fad which I hope stays around for a while.

18. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I'll be visiting some nude beaches and saunas and may get to visit an island off the coast in the south of France where there is a nude compulsory beach.

Draft saved Draft deleted