A Question for The Experienced

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by domino7, Feb 7, 2010.

1. domino7

domino7 Member

Albums:
    I'm on my 11th week of PE. I do OM and have worked up to 125 jelgs every other day and rest on the 7th week of each cycle. I am seeing gains and all seemed to be going good. Today after a PE session I was measuring and noticed a somewhat hard bump on the top of my dick near the circ. line. I have never noticed this before.Is it normal? It is in the puffy ring area that come after I jelg. Thanks in advance for your advice.
    I should have pointed out that the bump is under the skin.

#1 domino7, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

This issue comes up from time to time. I made a thread about it. I called it a cyst, but I doubt that is what it was.

Basically, I started using a homemade Jelqdevice and it got rid of mine. I havent had the "bump" since and I havent used the Jelqdevice in like two months. I still Jelq manually.

Also, have you taken a week off yet. The rest could also help.

#2 Wish-4-8, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  3. Big Al

Gold Member

It could also be a blood blister or extended surface vein. It's hard to assess what it might be from that description alone.

4. domino7

domino7 Member

Albums:
    Thanks, are either of these a problem Big Al

5. Big Al

Gold Member

A blood blister is maily cosmetic, while a distended vessel is a bit more serious. Either way, full rest is advised, along with therapeutic techniques like hot wraps/soaks and light, localized massage.

6. domino7

domino7 Member

Albums:
    Big Al I think it may be a distended vessel it is like a vein. It starts on the lower left side and wraps around and stops about the middle of the top of my penis. It kind of feels like a vein. It has been almost a week and it has maybe went down a little. I forgot to tell you that along with the PE I listed above I was also doing 5 squeezes for 7 seconds. The squeezes were the two handed squeezes you suggested for increasing head size. Will this completely go away with time? I guess what I'm asking is when do I know it is safe to start PE again? Thanks for all your help. By the way I have gained 3/4 inch erect length.

7. Big Al

Gold Member

This should go away with time, but it's important that you don't do anything to aggravate in in the meanwhile. As soon as you're completely healed you can proceed with PE again, but use caution.

8. domino7

domino7 Member

Albums:
    Thanks Big Al. It has been almost two weeks and it is still there. I was beginning to get worried so thanks so much for your advice.

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Glad to help- please keep us posted.

10. domino7

domino7 Member

Albums:
    Big Al it still hasn't went away. I still have what feels like a vein or tendon wraping around the left side of my cock right at the circ line. It come to a bump in the center on top of my cock. Both the vein and the bump get really show when I get hard. They don't seem to be going away but they are not causing me any noticeable problems. What are your thoughts? Thanks

11. Big Al

Gold Member

As you do PE your veins are going to stand out more- it's a sign of improvement. If it's not causing you any pain or it's not very abnormal looking, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Draft saved Draft deleted