A question for the forum

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it right or has it happen to anyone else here about this.Do you find your self having feelings and thoughts about a girl whose 15 to 20 yrs younger than you.Is it the hormones acting up or what.I have become friends with one and well i dont know the feelings are crossing back and forth in head.Just wondering if i should ignore,act or just keeping them to myself.Has this happen to anyone else or am i a freak :confused:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all depends on how old you are.If you're 50 there's nothing freakish about fancying a 30 year old.But if you're 30 and fancy someone 20 years younger that's another story..... :eek:

I agree! And it works for women too - I'm 44 and I think 24 year old men are HOT!!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it right or has it happen to anyone else here about this.Do you find your self having feelings and thoughts about a girl whose 15 to 20 yrs younger than you.Is it the hormones acting up or what.I have become friends with one and well i dont know the feelings are crossing back and forth in head.Just wondering if i should ignore,act or just keeping them to myself.Has this happen to anyone else or am i a freak :confused:
Yes.................................:wink: :smile:Your not a freak. As long as they are of legal age

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am 40 shes 22

You're fine...It works both ways too... when I was a 40 year old woman I could've gone for a 22 year old man. Hey, even at 44 I could go for a 22 year old man! :tongue: I doubt that I'd want anyone 20 years older than me though. 10 years older is fine though. And my longest term relationship was with a man over 11 years older than me.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree! And it works for women too - I'm 44 and I think 24 year old men are HOT!!
I had sex with an adorable 26 year old last week and I'm 41.

I am 40 shes 22
Well at least she's legal. :tongue:

Is it right or has it happen to anyone else here about this. Do you find your self having feelings and thoughts about a girl whose 15 to 20 yrs younger than you. Define feelings and thoughts. Are you just thinking , "Damn I wanna tap that ass?" Or are you actually thinking of her as having girlfriend potential? Is it the hormones acting up or what. I have become friends with one and well i dont know... the feelings are crossing back and forth in head. Just wondering if i should ignore, act or just keeping them to myself. Has this happen to anyone else or am i a freak :confused:
Well you are definetely, not a freak. I think that as baby boomers age this will become even more common.