a question for the gay guys

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Stanmeister, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Stanmeister

Stanmeister Member

This is a serious question. I have never had sex with a man nor do I want to. But I wonder how it works. If a man penetrates your anus with his penis, does it touch your prostate? Is there excitement gotten from that or not? I have tried to use my wife's penis shaped vibrator to hit my prostate. And I had no luck. I couldn't get it in more than two inches or so, and it is substantially smaller around than I am. I don't know how you guys do it. Too much pain for me. Vaginas are just more more elastic.

2. D_Blue_Barry_Eel

D_Blue_Barry_Eel Account Disabled

I didn't even find my first time as painful as it had been made out to be, it really wasn't even a largely noticable amount of pain and the guy was reasonably sized. *shrugs*

As for hitting the prostate, it's at a turn and not just straight-on so putting a vibrator in two-inches isn't going to hit it.

#2 D_Blue_Barry_Eel, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  3. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whether the penis reaches to the prostate or not will depend on the size of the man doing the penetrating. Since in a simple prostate exam a finger can hit the prostate, a penis can often reach there as well. It will also depend on if he gets all the way in. A man with a 9 inch long penis won't hit the prostate if all he does is stuff the head in. Taking the full girth of a penis is an adjustment deal. Some men are able to handle it from the start, some need slow and steady stimulation and there are men who seem to never be able to take it. The same happens with women, some can handle it, some can't. Stretching of the opening can be done, it's a process. Use lube if you are having trouble it might make it easier, also try starting with a thinner object than the vibrator.

Excitement or pleasure of the prostate being hit will vary from one man to another. This is the same as with anal sex for men and women, some really love it and others find it uncomfortable or even painful.

4. SR_Jherkin_McGherkin

being sexually aroused and *wanting* something inside your ass makes it much less painful and much easier.

plenty of talented bottoms will tell you that getting a prostate exam by the doc in a cold exam room is just as painful for them as it is for a straight man.

5. cuteflyboi

cuteflyboi New Member

Nothing quite like that full feelin, any offers to try in Yorkshire let me know!!

6. weho48

weho48 Well-Known Member

not to be crude but push out as your pushing it in but slowly and your prostate is in and up a little done right orgasms can be magnified

7. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Get an Aneros. Everyone is built a little different inside. I know some guys that it makes melt, but for me, it's just sort of there. Spending a little time exploring yourself might give you a better understanding of how things work for you.

8. D_Phil_Doneafew

D_Phil_Doneafew Account Disabled

+1. Pushing out just slightly when being penetrated and breathing deeply and NOT squeezing up tight will get your mate through the starting gates. And the prostate is about an inch and a half inside and toward your coccyx (tail bone). Most guys will find it. Missionary position will be best to hit prostate. Manual manipulation is rarely effective, but maybe that's just me.

9. SR_Jherkin_McGherkin

you've got it reversed, dude. the prostate is on the anterior wall of the rectum; think of it as lying between a guy's pubic hair and his rectum.

10. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

Stick your finger in about 2 or 3 inches with the tip of your finger facing your tummy and do a come hither movement I love having my prostate massaged.

Draft saved Draft deleted