A Question for the gay or bi guys

hungguylondon

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by The_Swinging_Voter@Jan 28 2005, 07:55 AM
When it comes to having sex with other guys Ive found that a lot of them seem to expect me to top purely because of my size. Although I dont mind that occassionally I much, much prefer to bottom. When Im with women I sincerely love being the more active partner but when it comes to male-male sex I enjoy nothing more than being fucked. This seems to confuse a lot of guys who assume that I'll only be interested in doing the fucking.

Do other well-hung guys here find that they run into a similar kind of situation or do you only have an interest in topping?
Do the more averagely hung guys here find that they have a similar expectation -that a hung guy will only be a top?

Just wondered whether it was only me or was it one of the many little quirks that seem to exist in the gay and bi world.
[post=278158]Quoted post[/post]​
Whilst I'm not the biggest guy on here (8.5 x 6) I've also had this problem... I'm a total (gay) bottom, and sometimes guys assume I'm a top cos of my size Ho hum

Frank56: Those claims about bigger endowed guys being bottoms has a ring of truth in it....I once met a guy who was huge, and heard him say upon discovering himself the object of being checked out, "Aw...that's just a big ole' handle to turn me over!"....freaked me out, I must say.....but I ain't mad at him....