A question for the ladies who enjoy anal sex.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Love-it, May 24, 2006.

1. Love-it

Gold Member

What is it that you like about anal sex and why?

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ok...i'll give this a go.

Somehow it seems alot more intimate, knowing not too many women will let a guy do it to them makes kinda special knowing that he may not have experienced it with many other women but is with me. Physically its alot tighter and because of that i feel it alot more, in the sense that it can be more painful and i can feel everything being stretched and worked.

Also the fact that it fits into the catagory of...naughty :tongue:

The down side it the preperation and the mess, which makes it a not all the time thing

3. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, i dont like anal sex but i like light touching my anal region for sure...

4. pichulon

pichulon New Member

What would be the perfect size for anal, girls??would there be a problem being big, ??? would a big guy be kept at bay from your ass???:smile:

5. Gisella

Gold Member

A suppository (dont know if the correct name...) size will be perfect for me.

6. Misunderstood Lad

Misunderstood Lad New Member

I have wondered about this. I don't care for it myself, but my last girl really liked it. Not all the time, but at times she was really in the mood. I could never figure why or what triggered it.

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Yes he was kept away for quite a while befoe i got up the courage to let him near my ass. He is quite alot bigger than what i was used to but i made him just take it slow and gentle..which wasnt easy as it was his first time anal and he was raher excited and eager:rolleyes: .

As for a perfect size, he's 8.5X5.5 and thats about enough for me

8. lost-one

lost-one New Member

first of all, i guess you jave to find someone who loves it... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

for the big guys out there, size is not an issue... lots of play and licking starts the relaxation. it's all a matter of letting me lead someone in, then pausing long enough to relax... after that, you can go as hard or as fast as you want ; )

9. DGirl

Gold Member

I like it because EACH time we do it that way.." It feels so diffrent. But, always good.

10. D_Pancionne Pantswurst

Girls never let me have anal sex with them due to my size, am i missing out? How can I persuade a girl to give it a go?

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I don't know what the 'trigger' for anal sex is - it is a naughtiness thing a bit, a variety thing maybe. It is a totally different sensation - I can't say why I like it really. Why do I like having my neck stroked, you may as well ask - I just do.

I don't think you can 'persuade' anyone to have anal sex with you. You can tickle and tease your partner's anus, licking, playing with small toys (plugs, bullet vibes etc.) and see if she likes it. If she does you may go further - if she's the kind of person who likes the direct approach just ask her and suggest these things / if she's the more tangental type try a new thing each time you are having sex and see if it turns her on. If it doesn't there isn't much you can do about that.

Draft saved Draft deleted