A question for the ladies.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Are you asking if, as a shorter man, less women will be attracted to you?

Superficially, I think yes - it is unfortunate but being tall does appear to be an advantage for men when it comes to attracting women. But, most women I know will not let that be a factor when they get to know you and like you anyway.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on the woman. But I'd say no to "drawn". More like, love you for who you are beyond height.

Keep looking, tho. I am super tall and usually date men shorter than I am, no biggie.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm 5'11 and have dated quite a few guys around the 5'6-5'7 mark. Height doesn't matter much to me, and I know plenty of other women that feel the same. At first glance you might get less attention, but don't let it get to you.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome to LPSG, Acuradude.

Height, like cock size, is a superficial attribute that does affect how you are percieved by others (at first).

Ever noticed how many really tall people stoop? They're trying to bring themselves down to everyone else's level. They hate sticking out in a crowd, towering over others and being very noticeable.

I knew a guy who was 5'2. He was self-conscious about it at times, but I had to tell him that I'd only noticed it on first meeting. Once I'd got to know him (which didn't take long, he was a very interesting guy) it was completely irrelevant, and not noticed (really!). At his funeral many happy memories were related, mostly by women. Not one memory was of him being short.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Keep looking,you'll find her someday. Love overcomes all.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I'm about 5'5 and sometimes I think that females try to stay away from me due to my high. my question is, are females drawn away to guys around my high?

Being short is going to cause problems but not as much as being fat or ugly would. I'm pretty sure that most woman would put "being taller than me" way above "having a big dick" on their personal checklists. That said, there are lots of lovely women under 5'5".

Caelus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
do u mean dating or just sex partner? height isnt my concern if u look cute but i prefer to date someone who is taller than me so that i can put my head on his chest :)

aquasign

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5'10" and had the same problem. Whats funny is, some women that are shorter then most men still prefer a man that is taller, even if she is something like 5'4" or 5'1". I hear that the majority of american women love men that are atleast 6' tall or even over that. You could put specially made blocks in your shoes that will lift you several inches up, she will never tell the difference when she first see you. Doing that isn't much different then a women putting on make up,wearing a push up bra or wearing all black because those are all cover ups. Once she take them off you will see what your really getting,by then you would have had a chance to know the person beyond the superficial.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If only love could conquer all!
We'd all have perfect relationships eh?
No wars no bombings or hate crimes.
I don't care if a man is short or tall it isn't significant to me
unless he has a complex about being short.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It depends on the woman and is a matter of taste. So you just have to take your chances if you fancy a woman and you don't know what her tastes are. I have a friend that was married to a player from the NBA, her husband was 2.1 meters. I thought she was into tall men. After they divorced she developed a huge crush on my husband's old mate from Uni who stands 170 cm or about 5 feet 6.5 inches. Over 1 foot difference, and she REALLY likes this guys look. She barely knows him, so it is almost purely physical attraction. Don't lose hope! :smile:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally prefer taller men or at least men who are in the same height range as myself. I think the shortest I've ever dated was 5'8 and I'm right at 5'10. I don't mind a small difference but larger differences in which I'm the tallest (and I do like to wear heels which makes me over 6 ft) make me feel a bit insecure for some reason. Nothing more than that really. I know shorter guys who are great.