A question for the Ladies

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Industrialsize, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    How do you feel about men starting threads in the Women's Issues forum that ask you your opinions on sex?? Good? Bad?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Good question - and there is no one answer. Because it depends entirely on the question. Asking someone's opinion is fine - but many of the questions we get are not about seeking our opinion at all.

I'll try to break it down:

Questions about women's feelings and behaviours in straight relationships are generally OK. Though I don't include "Is my cock too small" / "she's had bigger" anxiety in that.

Questions about physical behaviour / characteristics can be fine - though I mean female behaviour and characterisitics. "Do women like a curved cock?" is most definitely a men's issue.

Questions about what women like are sometimes just a really transparent ploy of someone just fishing for jerk off material. "Duz u lyk it wen a guy jackhammar fux u 4 18 hours solid, babeeee!!" kinda thing.

Generally speaking it is fairly obvious if the person, male or female, has a genuine question. Of course, the Women's Issues forum was never intended to be the "Ask the Women!" agony aunt forum but it does seem to function at least partially in that way. And the questions that seem to be genuinely seeking to understand I try to answer if I think I can. The obvious masturbation questions and the just plain dumb stuff do annoy the crap out of me though.

Hey - at least the Rate my Cock threads seem to have all but vanished from here. I have no idea if some kindly mod is sneaking on here before me each day and moving them, or if my 'Your cock is not a Women's Issue' thread had the desired effect, or perhaps something else happened. But the forum is a better place for it.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

If you actually mean "opinions on sex" then I don't normally mind. I'm sure there are exceptions to that rule, however. I can understand that most men really know nothing for sure of what a woman likes or how she likes it. If he's asking questions to expand his knowledge base, then I'm all for being informative. But like ManlyBanisters said... if he's looking for jack-off material, then no thanks... I'll pass. :smile:

4. got_lost

Gold Member

It is all a bit agony auntish though isn't it.

I think the 'rate my cock' threads have all fallen into the 'show off' forum. That seems to be pretty busy and it seems they don't mind asking the boys these days! :rolleyes:

And I bet they get a better response! :lmao:

You do wonder if blokes didn't post so much in here whether we'd post more about women and hence actually discuss 'women's issues'?!!? :cool:

5. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

I agree if there are questions about sex. then i dont mind.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

I thank God and Rob_E everyday for the creation of the Show Off forum. :cool:

Good question, I have no idea? :confused:

7. chrispet

chrispet New Member

i also have a question for all ladies- i promise it's not jack-off material. Let just speak in generallities- my question is if a man's well-endowed is it all right to wear boxers instead of boxer-briefs at the work place. (business attire) And would it matter how well endowed, speaking about myself now, I just want to be comfortable without wanting to be offensive and unfortunately my penis does hang down my leg if I'm not wearing some type of compression underwear. I am not wearing boxers to pick anyone up, just wanting to feel comfortable. Ladies want are your thoughts!

8. got_lost

Gold Member

OH fantastic job chrispet!!! :smile:

A fine example of just the kind of question the belongs in the 'Underwear, Clothing and Appearance Issues' Forum!!!

I was struggling to think of the other types of questions wrongly posted in the womans forum! :tongue:

Thank you mate! :biggrin1:

9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

This is neither the thread nor the forum for your question. I think men know a hell of a lot more about what underwear works with a cock in it. I have only two concerns when it comes to male underwear - is it clean and does it clash with my rug when I throw it on the floor? And even the latter I don't give much of a shit about about.

10. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Dear ladies of lpsg. Let me ask you all a question. My cock is so massive and huge that people stare at it all day long thru my pants. I have tryed wrapping it around my leg but it didnt work. I now just throw it over my shoulder.

Its just so massive and huge. Do you ladies think you could handle my massive, huge, giant, throbbing cock? Please respond as Im sitting here jerking off and I cant wait for your responses.

I think that about sums up what is usually posted here for the lpsg ladies.

11. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

* bats her eyelashes at JasonDawgxxx

12. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Oh you flirt, lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted