A question for the ladies

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK ladies i have a question..... Are you most likely to have an orgasm with a curved or an uncurved penis? or which one do you prefer?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK ladies i have a question..... Are you most likely to have an orgasm with a curved or an uncurved penis? or which one do you prefer?

Most women I know have told me that they are more likely to have an orgasm from a man who knows what he is doing (meaning, he knows how to please his woman, which is not the same as just fucking), regardless of certain penile attributes.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women I know have told me that they are more likely to have an orgasm from a man who knows what he is doing (meaning, he knows how to please his woman, which is not the same as just fucking), regardless of certain penile attributes.

LOL! That was a good answer. Though I have also heard that there are people who seem to get something out of the ordinary when dealing with curved members. WHo knows but the two people involved?

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends which hole it goes in.

Curved ones are better for reaching orgasm during anal and straight ones seem to hit the spot better during vaginal sex - personally.

Lily