A Question For The Peeps Who Frequent This Section..

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m sure it’s an ugly one at that. Shame though. Fade always scared me a bit, and Bonfire was an all out riot 150% of the time.

I was really sad to see both of them leave.

Fade was one of my favorite posters of all time here.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jesus... I’m almost sorry I asked. It never ceases to amaze me what perceived anonymity does to people.
Yeah. It was ugly until it wasn't.

Kudos to the ladies for seeing that through to the end: issuance of the new rule regarding sexual assault postings.

You think people would know better. Nope. And now I know better that some people just don't know better! The things I continue to learn about some folks. Yikes!

Welcome back! Good to see you back posting!

Hmm. I guess much like some of the others, it's interesting to see some of the questions posted here. When I first started LPSG I kinda felt like as a guy I might be out of place commenting in the WI forum.

Echoing a previous sentiment here, I love peen as much as anyone else, but talking about it nonstop is boring; there are plenty of other things to talk about.

I, too miss Fade and Bonfire! :pensive:

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I relate better to women. Ya'all are cool as fuck in my book.

I don’t know if I necessarily relate better to woman, but there are probably not much more than 10 men on this site that I feel are reasonable all the time that I enjoy bantering with, and they all post here regularly. Most of the women I feel the same way about. When I said Fade scared me a bit that didn’t mean I didn’t like interacting with her.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was really sad to see both of them leave.

Fade was one of my favorite posters of all time here.
She left once before. I liked her, and we interacted, but we were not particuparly well acquainted. I regretted the lost opportunity to get to know her better. So, when sje came back, I was determined not to repeat that. Getting to know her has been very rewarding. I hope she will come back. I can't keep up with 900 different sites.

D

deleted1547822

What is the main motive for reading or participating in this section for you?

It has actual topics and discussion, as opposed to:

Penis Enlargement - post your bloated dick pics
Underwear - post guys with their peckers peeking out of their shorts.
Sex with a large penis - post pics driving with your dick out.
Healthy Penis - post pics of circumcisions

You get the point...

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has actual topics and discussion, as opposed to:

Penis Enlargement - post your bloated dick pics
Underwear - post guys with their peckers peeking out of their shorts.
Sex with a large penis - post pics driving with your dick out.
Healthy Penis - post pics of circumcisions

You get the point...

I avoid those sub-forums because I’m tired of all the points... Heeeeeyyyyooooo. I’ll be here all week, tip your waitresses and don’t forget to try the veal. :D

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I visit all the forums. The $10,000 challenge thread is one of my site favourites. It is comedy gold. If @TinyPrincess ever finds a winner, I will volunteer to measure, take pics, whatever. I’m a mod, now. Verification is my specialty!

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I visit all the forums. The $10,000 challenge thread is one of my site favourites. It is comedy gold. If @TinyPrincess ever finds a winner, I will volunteer to measure, take pics, whatever. I’m a mod, now. Verification is my specialty!

Honestly I’m shocked that thread has endured for as long as it has with no one being able to verify that length. Obviously I realize that it’s exceptionally rare, but there has to be at least a handful out there that are that big.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly I’m shocked that thread has endured for as long as it has with no one being able to verify that length. Obviously I realize that it’s exceptionally rare, but there has to be at least a handful out there that are that big.
Apparently, not. That’s what’s so funny. Dozens of photoshopped pics, but not one real one. And all claimants suddenly mysteriously disappear, or their cameras don’t work, or ‘they don’t have to prove anything’. It’s just hysterical. I don’t even like measuring, but the dedication to this topic is mesmerizing.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently, not. That’s what’s so funny. Dozens of photoshopped pics, but not one real one. And all claimants suddenly mysteriously disappear, or their cameras don’t work, or ‘they don’t have to prove anything’. It’s just hysterical. I don’t even like measuring, but the dedication to this topic is mesmerizing.

Well the claimants disappearing is not at all shocking. It’s certain that you’ll have a bunch of people lying about their respective sizes. I’m just frankly a little surprised that not one has been any to actually confirm. 10 inches would be fucking massive though. I don’t know why anyone would even want that.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey! Don't forget me!

I'm quite experienced with rulers and tape measures and dressmaker's curves. I know how to measure!

And like you, I too am a certified verifier! The pay may suck (teehee), but the perks and benefits sometimes make it all worthwhile. This would be one of those times. I've always dreamed of seeing a Unicorn! Woot Woot!:party::party::party: