A question for the str8 guys

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dkmilker, Aug 20, 2006.

1. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

I want to hear from the str8 guys here who have been rimmed. I know you're out there. Did you like it?
    If you did like it, would you ever come out and ask for it or would you just try to subtley move things in that direction?

Just to be clear, I don't want this to turn into a general "what do you think of rimming" thread. If you have a sincere question about why people would like it, that's fine but please refrain from posting "hit and run" proclamations of how gross you think it is (esp. if you've had your tongue up a woman's ass)

Thanks

2. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Yes yes yes.

I know I'm not straight. But I can contribute here.

The one's I've done have loved it. They were surprised at first then they realized it was pure heaven and just laid back and took it like the hot bastards they were.

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Moved to "sex"

4. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

My experience as well. It would take too long to explain here, but I would estimate that I have rimmed about a dozen guys I believed to be str8 and all but one thought it was the bomb. A few had been rimmed before and initiated it by asking ME if I liked to "lick ass". :biggrin1:

5. Bigboys girlfriend

Bigboys girlfriend New Member

As a woman, I have never had a guy that didn't like it.

I never did it at the beginning but usually a few weeks into the relationship. By that time he knew I was very tongue oriented and liked to lick about everything, so it wasn't a surpise.

However, many did say that they were surpised THEY liked me doing it. They never thought about it and apparently I turned them on to a very erotic sensation they hadn't experienced before.

So what DO other girls do in bed if not everything!

6. JackbytheSea

JackbytheSea New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't stop her, if she did. No fingers please, but a crazy tongue's plenty welcome. Doesn't everybody get licked there eventually?

Seriously, BJ #3 or 4 with the same girl, and you're probably going to get a tongue in your butthole. Not deep, but kind of a probing lick that makes you look down at her like, "Shi-iit!"

While silently hoping she didn't taste any. :wink:

7. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    I wasn't sure what you were talking about at first, lol

I don't think it's my thing. no

8. swerve

swerve New Member

I only ever had two partners that would do this for me, and I really enjoyed it. Prior to that I had never shaved my ass, but I started doing so regularly while I was in those relationships to make it more enjoyable for her. As far as broaching the subject, I tend to talk quite a bit about sex with any partner, and I will usually bring up anal play once we're comfortable talking about other sex-related things. If anal play has come up and my partner has communicated to me that she's comfortable with it, I may even rim her a little during a particularly intense oral sex session. The partners I've had were a lot more open to doing it after they've been rimmed a few times themselves. I would never ask a partner to do anything that I wouldn't do myself. If it comes up in conversation, I stand by my rule that I wouldn't put my penis or my fingers anywhere that I wouldn't put my tongue.

9. Raj58201

Raj58201 New Member

It was awesome....drove me mad.
    Guess it was a new sensation.....but it was good :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted