A question for the straight gentlemen!

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that I'm done :wank:to your delicious gallery, Paigexox, i will comment:
I love the ladies on this site for being so progressive in their understanding of the gender roles in the sexual dynamic; I've read a lot of insightful comments from you ladies in this thread!

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this one.

I mean, I really hate how stereotypically men are supposed to work hard for our orgasms and our affection, and then they are just supposed to be grateful that we fucked them at all, regardless of how good it was. I've encountered this opinion countless times from female friends/family members who were pissed at the way I'd get up and run if a FB called.

But I also hate some of the views that more prevalent in decades past, that the woman should provide for the man's needs and that she didn't get much of a say in anything sexual.

Surely there is a happy medium out there? I think BOTH partners should be responsible for making sex good for both their partner and themselves.

And I've certainly never seen a partner as being the holder of responsibility if their cock wasn't huge and I therefore got less enjoyment from it. After all, the mismatch is the fault of my own body parts as much as it is theirs.

Well said! What would it take to get you to teach a class, subgirrl? ;-)

This is a great viewpoint as well:

Sexual liberation is driven by the mind. Both sexes carry cultural baggage that inhibits their ability to express themselves sexually. A good lover of either sex will unleash the potential.

The positive for the well endowed man is the confidence that it brings and many things can flow from this confidence. This isn't exclusive to well hung men of course.

It is also important that people never loose sight of the fact that they are a sexual work in progress.

Sex can be so complicated, and society has put all of these rules and restrictions on how it should be enjoyed. We men do feel pressure to perform and it is very rare that we receive the appreciation for this position we are in. Although we do put ourselves there willingly, there is a problem with unrealistic expectations. Women may suffer from these expectations as well, but I don't think it's to the same degree as we do.

As an added twist, I have to live up to the BBC myth as well!

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
Do you feel that the responsibility during the events of intercourse, those preceding the act, or the "nurturing" there-after are overly biased to put the responsibility on the male?

It's been an enlightening experience for me over the years exploring my own sexuality, but I always find it striking how so many males end up in an unfortunate situation where they always felt the onus was on them. Often I have found this even made things unnecessarily awkward as it made power flux in the bedroom a bit... weird.

Case and point can be seen very clearly on this site. I fully understand what the acronym LPSG stands for, but in many cases there is very little help taking place for people encountering "endowed issues," and many more subjects that seem to be loathing in size race of fucking superiority to satisfy the opposite gender "better."

It is a real shame to see this, because I often feel too much importance is placed upon the size of male (I know, hypocrite!), and too little attention is given to those parallel dimensions of the female. I don't think it's so much a need to have an extraordinary dimension on one side, but rather a compatibility between partners that can extrude every last ounce of what is both *between* the couple. This is just one, of many possible examples that seem to demand more of the man -- cases I hope we could discuss a bit more.

Unless, of course, you like to silently shoulder a burden, or I've just gone totally bananas. :biggrin1:

I think it depends on the situation. Fukbuddies in which you have an understanding or on the other hand a partner your committed. If the female is the aggressor which can happen a lot of the time during peaks of spontanious sex or a "quickie", then no. However when sexual play and intercourse is spanned out over a longer period, then I would say yes,during, preceding and "nuturing" thereafter simply because the more intimacy that is involved tends to lead to more of an emotional connection and that would seem at least in my opinion more responsibility on my part.

I think this site has turned into more than it's name suggests, support for both men and women on the topic of sex...maybe not to the member who logs in every so often stare at the galleries or albums to enjoy.... but it has become a place where people like you and I can get some great advice, give an opinion, have a great laugh and enjoy a good read.

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, is it at ALL possible that we as men have now discovered the perfect woman on here in Paigexox. SUPER SUPER hot and seems to really understand about what makes sex and connection so amazing!!! I would say that we should all stand up and salute her, but of course if you have seen her pictures, you are ALREADY standing!!!!!
Thank you again Paige for enlightening us and most CERTAINLY brightening our day with your amazing pictures. We can NEVER get enough of you.
CJ

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I just like interesting discussion on topics. The occasional primal post or salacious thread is good fun, but on a forum where everyone is so open and honesty is self-policed, it would be a shame to squander the opportunity.

GarthMerenghi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just like interesting discussion on topics. The occasional primal post or salacious thread is good fun, but on a forum where everyone is so open and honesty is self-policed, it would be a shame to squander the opportunity.
Haha and all you get is horny men going I AM WANKING OVER YOUR PICS. It's hilarious, oh well.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, you girls are a lot more complicated! I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just that you could pretty much apply the exact same basic stimulation to the world's male population and 99% of them would have an orgasm and end up satisfied. I don't think that's remotely true for women.

Now, maybe it's just me, but I kinda like it like that. There is nothing more arousing than pushing the right buttons and getting a response during sex. Turns me on more than anything.

overly_straight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you feel that the responsibility during the events of intercourse, those preceding the act, or the "nurturing" there-after are overly biased to put the responsibility on the male?

With the right partner, all of that stuff melts away. Maybe society and tradition has too much bearing on people's attitudes over this, but some women hold men entirely responsible for their pleasure. Just as many men are that way too, I bet!

...I often feel too much importance is placed upon the size of male (I know, hypocrite!), and too little attention is given to those parallel dimensions of the female.

That's a thorny issue since a vagina's never one fixed "size", and there's so much misinformation floating around e.g. "sleeping with lots of men makes a woman loose". All those issues have been done to death on these forums, but to keep it in context, I think it's fair to say a lot of women don't do kegels because of the "man's responsibility" issue.

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi All,
My wife and I have been married for 13 years. We learned early on in our relationship that getting maximum pleasure out of our intimate moments required the same kind of communication, sensitivity and understanding that helped build the foundation of all the other parts of our life together. In that way we've come to view sex as a partnership.

Nyseguy70

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm one of those guys who enjoys foreplay more than the actual intercourse, for the most part. There's something about it that is mutually more interesting, playful. There's a much wider range of sensation in foreplay as well.

So, except for the occasional, quick-hit slam job (which can be fun too), sex for me is usually a mix of appetizers with my girl. By the time we get to intercourse, there has been plenty of mutual satisfaction and potentially orgasms. Intercourse becomes the big finish.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi All,
My wife and I have been married for 13 years. We learned early on in our relationship that getting maximum pleasure out of our intimate moments required the same kind of communication, sensitivity and understanding that helped build the foundation of all the other parts of our life together. In that way we've come to view sex as a partnership.

Yeah, but which one of you holds 51% of the stock?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

It's been an enlightening experience for me over the years exploring my own sexuality, but I always find it striking how so many males end up in an unfortunate situation where they always felt the onus was on them. Often I have found this even made things unnecessarily awkward as it made power flux in the bedroom a bit... weird.

Case and point can be seen very clearly on this site. I fully understand what the acronym LPSG stands for, but in many cases there is very little help taking place for people encountering "endowed issues," and many more subjects that seem to be loathing in size race of fucking superiority to satisfy the opposite gender "better."

It is a real shame to see this, because I often feel too much importance is placed upon the size of male (I know, hypocrite!), and too little attention is given to those parallel dimensions of the female. I don't think it's so much a need to have an extraordinary dimension on one side, but rather a compatibility between partners that can extrude every last ounce of what is both *between* the couple. This is just one, of many possible examples that seem to demand more of the man -- cases I hope we could discuss a bit more.

Unless, of course, you like to silently shoulder a burden, or I've just gone totally bananas. :biggrin1:

oh no, oh hell no
I just hit the lottery
you are hot, smart, AND think men should be treated better by society then we are?
I'm not even going to ask I'm just going to tell you, we are getting married
when is convienient for you

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media

For a great many years it was felt that woman should not perceive themselves to be seen as having, and acting upon, sexual desires and needs. Of course this has changed a great deal over the past 40 years yet the focus of sexual discussions and debate is on what the man brings to the physical relationship.

I think that this is, primarily, due to the fact that woman are acutely aware of not wanting to be perceived as being "loose" - a phrase and philosophy that has (was?) been driven by the male culture in response to the sexual revolution of the late 60s. As such woman are willing to take a back seat role in deciding the sexual drivers of the relationship.

All of us men have fragile egos and many of us find it difficult to accept that our female partners were at least as sexually voracious prior to meeting ourselves. I think that tacitly most woman understand this and allow, certainly in the developing stages of a relationship, the male to direct operations, so to speak.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paige, you started this thread. I would be interested to know what your thoughts are on this question.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nobody knows what make them feel good as well as the person themself. That being said communication between both people results in far more orgasms than any big dick alone. Just my 2 cents...

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

One possible example for me is to fit like a glove, there's no better sex than when both partners are compatible, or maybe I'm going bananas too.