A Question for Women (or men who think they know how women think)

Roudiest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello all

So if a guy is in a nightclub, what signs should he look for that a girl likes him/wants to dance with him?

Ofcourse girls are different, but it would be interesting to hear what your views are on this (and if you're a woman, what signs you go for to let a guy know that you're into him).

Thanks!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if a gal looks and smiles, she is interested. if they are very interested, and you are in close proximity, somes ladies will slightly push their chest out, whether they got big boobs are not. not all ladies do this, nor are they all the same. people are shy and will look and look away, and look back. perhaps more important, is to know the signs that they are not interested. such as eye contact, followed by crossing or raising the arms across the chest or crossing the legs. this pretty much means "I'm not interested" or "closed for business".

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Y'know, sometimes you just have to take a chance and go for it whatever the result may be (and accept rejection if it happens as it is her choice whether or not she is interested).

When i was in the club scene dating, i would do the 3-second eye contact rule. If she and i was able to keep eye contact for at least 3 or more seconds then i knew there were at least some interest whether it be good or bad.

I would then try the 3-second rule again followed with a warm smile and if she did the same, i'd either start walking towards her paying close attention to her body language OR just motion her to meet me on the dance floor. The result of either of those is a dead giveaway.

Always worked for me, but be forewarned... it's hit and miss. Some girls are just friendly and that's it, nothing more.

Play it by ear and have fun with it. Be confident and be yourself. Keep it real and it'll work its way out.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By dance do you mean sex... eventually?

usually, but not always, they:
Well wear: hoop earrings, more make-up and tighter and more revealing clothes.
Often they have long hair which they'll toss and fling back. The head slightly tilted down, stir stick or straw, feigned suckle with large reddish juicy lips.
Body weight often resting on one leg with hip thrust forward. (and 625girth is correct- no limbs are crossed and chest is visually offered)
usually attracted to: shiny sparkly bobbles and beads, and the most powerful men in the room. ie: a lead singer, the man at the podium, the one with the gavel or chauffeur, someone oozing and leaking large amounts of ca$h.