A question for women

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 6.2*5.6, Nov 10, 2008.

1. 6.2*5.6

6.2*5.6 New Member

my question is regarding sexual pleasure in relation with emotional/physical aspects, so my questions for women are:

1 If you are emotionaly attach to a person does it enhance your sexual pleasure/expreience?

2 If you are emotionaly not attach to a person, in that case can you enjoy the experience?

as generalization i assume that emotional attachment enhance sexual pleasure/experience.

But we know it depend women to women.

answers from women are prefered, but man can also share their experience.

2. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

1. No

2. Yes

I know I am different from most women. I think if you are emotionally attached to someone, that means you have spent a lot of time with that person. Spending time with that person, getting to know what they like in bed, and in turn, them knowing what you like will definitely enhance the sexual experience. The emotional attachment has nothing to do with it for me.

3. 6.2*5.6

6.2*5.6 New Member

From your answer it seems to me that you are more inclined towards emotional attachment (which you claim you are not), but frankly it's confuesd me.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

No, Jennuine73 and not_punny are two of our more popular female sexual anomalies. :cool: In order to understand her answer you would have to read some of her previous posts. It may help you to know that although she has a husband, she is in a very, happy open marriage.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

1 If you are emotionaly attach to a person does it enhance your sexual pleasure/expreience?

Yes - as Jen says, if you attached emotionally to someone you tend to have a longer sexual relationship with them and therefore you get to know them and their body and they got to know you and your body too. In most circumstances this will mean the sex will be / get better 0 or certainly has the chance to. BUT in addition to that, for me, loving the man I'm with does make a difference too. It adds another dimension to the feelings I experience.

2 If you are emotionaly not attach to a person, in that case can you enjoy the experience?

Yes, absolutely - sex as a purely physical experience can be great. I did tend to be more selfish with partners I wasn't attached to. It's more akin to masturbating perhaps.

as generalization i assume that emotional attachment enhance sexual pleasure/experience.

Yes - but I do believe that generalisation can extend to men too. It's not an exclusively female thing. I know many guys who can't fuck a girl without 'falling in love' with her. Easily as many as I've know women who won't / can't do sex without commitment.

6. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i know i'm not a chick bruddah, but i wanna answer this too.

in my opinion, if i'm emotionally attached to someone, sex feels better. i think it's like that for most peoples. that's not to say that i don't find it pleasurable to sleep with someone i have no emotional attraction, because it still feels good. and it can be great sex. i'm also not saying that i can only have the best sex with someone i'm emotionally involved with. but, most of the time brah, sex is better when there's an emotional attachment. but not always. and i'm typing in circles haha

Draft saved Draft deleted