A question for you straight guys out there

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jerkingkid, Nov 9, 2004.

1. jerkingkid

jerkingkid New Member

Hey guys I've got a question for you all...as a guy I'm pretty fascinated with my own dick and figure other guys are the same way (I guess with this crowd that's pretty obvious). But I wonder how straight guys feel about their own dicks and even other guys dicks. Most guys must wake up in the morning when it's rock hard and think "man this thing is pretty cool" Just wondering if straight guys feel the same about dicks as I do.

2. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I am bi-sexual and i can tell you that most of the time i dont think about it until i come on LPSG. When i am horny i think about sex and not necessarily my cock. When i take a piss and look at my cock i usually think about sex. When i shower and touch my cock i think about sex. Okay i think about sex a lot but not about 'cock'. i check out bulges but i forget about it the moment i look away. I dont think about size until i hear a discussion on size.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, but we're more likely to only sneak a peek at another guy and immediately turn away afterward.

4. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh how true, jon. Oh how true.

SG

5. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    :huh: I consider myself as straight, but as many men I like to see or even do something with other dicks.
    I always know and feel that I have a penis and balls. Not only in the morning! Seeing another guy’s penis is just fine. If it is a small one I feel good because mine is bigger and if I see a bigger one it makes my day. Seeing my own dick doesn’t give me a special feeling. It is just part of me. :p

6. Donk

Donk New Member

Well, I'm straight, and I'll be the first to admit I love my own dick.

7. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

That's only because you beat me before I could say it!

8. LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke New Member

Oh how true, jon. Oh how true.

SG
    [post=263085]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

As a queer guy who's done some 'showing' to some straight guys... I must say this is so true. If they look at it and then turn away quickly, they are probably straight. The closet queer ones don't turn away so quick - rather they tend to stare at it. That's how I tell the difference.

9. Imported

Gold Member

TexSmith: I'm totally straight but I love my dick. I especially love it when my girlfriend is telling me how big it is. As for other guys dicks, I'm curious if I don't know the guy. If it's one of my buddies, etc., then it doesn't do anything for me. Some of the best hand jobs I've gotten from my girlfriend though are when she's telling me about hung guys she's been with in the past and how much she liked it.

10. wantmore

wantmore New Member

:) I have always liked my penis altho about average length and thicker than average. I like the way it looks when erect. I also like to see other guys dicks to compare them. I am straight but they interest me.

11. MarkTenInch

MarkTenInch New Member

I'm a 'straight' guy, only ever dated women and can't get enough of vagina and breasts, BUT one thing that has been a fascination for me is large dicks. I think it started when one of my ex's told me in vivid detail about her sex life with her extremelly well-endowed ex-boyfriend. It started me thinking about my "short comings" and what it must be like to see a woman react so differently to the sight, touch and most definitly the insertion of such a huge piece. So, I often fantasize about my girlfriend having sex with a hung dude. And I also got curious as to what it feels like to hold one...so I did ;)

Anyway, long story short, i think about large dicks a lot. But it is out of fascination of something that I will never have. So if anyone wants to show me theirs, I'm more than happy to reciprocate :D

12. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I think all men, gay, straight and everything in between (which is most men) have an inherent interest in other men's cocks. Most just aren't mature enough or maybe secure enough, to admit it. Go forth and explore!

13. jonb

Gold Member

I'll do one better and admit I get turned on by seeing guys masturbate. I still prefer women, but I'm not adverse to a little experimentation. Just stay away from my ass.

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, who doesn't?

15. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

*Whips out DVD of himself*

So, it's OK to get turned on by watching yourself masturbate?

16. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I am definitely fascinated by, and in love with, my own dick. It intrudes upon my consciousness pretty much all the time, it's hard to ignore such a large part of me. It feels almost as if my penis is the focal point of my entire central nervous system.

17. Imported

Gold Member

estpadre: been married nearly 50 yrs and like dicks tho haven't had any but mine since marriage. would like to but with disease worry not sure i would if i could find someone interested. being average and basically bi never leaves the desire behind

18. Imported

Gold Member

TinyTim: I'm married but also love looking at other men's cocks. If I walked in on a man jacking off I'd stop & watch, probably pull mine out, too. But I don't think I'd offer to help him do himself, but maybe would accept a hand from him if he wanted to give it. :wub:

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

Orca, something would be wrong with you if you didn't! Guys definitely have the advantage here because 1) your dicks are outside, so you get to see everything- how it looks getting hard, how it swells when you stroke it, how the color changes when you get really hot. Jacking off, you can see all the action! Even your orgasms are apparent, and therefore very exciting! 2) You don't need special equipment to masturbate, so you can just whip it out and go for it anytime, anyplace. It's a much bigger ordeal for women and more planning is needed, and time. I get really jealous of how much fun it must be to have a cock to play with any time you want to. I'd probably stand in front of the mirror and never leave home!

20. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Can I offer my cock for you to play with Madame Zora?? :D

Draft saved Draft deleted