A Question for You VERY Well Endowed Guys

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, here goes. I've been on this web site for nearly a year and haven't even thought about utilizing either of the "Ask A Man" categories. The reason is a bit obvious: I'm a VERY married lady approaching her mid-40s and if I don't know about something, I just ask my husband. However, this question is a bit different and I hope I can get some honest feedback. I've looked at just about every thread in this category and haven't come up with anything that answers my questions.:confused:

Again, this is for you VERY well-endowed guys and, by that, I mean eight inches or over. Let me give you some background and maybe you'll be able to understand.

If you've read any of my posts, you know that I've been engaging in MFM sex for the last year. While my husband is definitely not small (a very solid seven inches) one of my lovers is over ten inches and my other lover isn't far behind. The sex has been, in a word, FANTASTIC (with both my lover(s) and my husband.

My husband has taken several pictures and a few videos of me having sex with my lovers (separately, not at the same time). Over the months I have noticed a somewhat curious thing (curious to me, anyway).

Let me say, I am a somewhat petite woman and, yes, I do struggle to accommodate my lovers. That much is evident from my reactions in both the pictures and videos. However, what I have noticed, especially in the videos, is the facial expression(s) of my lovers, especially when they realize that I am struggling to accommodate their very large endowments. It always seems to me that they have a perpetual leer or smile on their faces, particularly when I vocalize my struggles. (And, if you ever saw or heard me, then you'd know that I get VERY loud and vocal:eek: when I'm with them!) One note, what I'm feeling at this point is NOT severe pain; it's just the incredible (to me) sensation of being stretched by the size of their weapons.

Still, it seems (from the videos) that the louder that I moan or yell out, the more they like it. In other words, they're really enjoying my struggle. When they have me in the doggie position, it's very easy to see this.

I have a couple of friends who are in similar situations and they have mentioned the same phenomena when it comes to their well endowed lovers. One of my friends mentioned that she thought that it might be due to a deep seated dislike for women or some sort of need to establish some kind of dominance but I don't agree with either idea. Neither one of my lovers have ever disrespected me (of course, with my husband there they're not going to) and both have told me how much they enjoy having sex with me.

Still, I'd like to get the word from you guys who are so well endowed that some women have to struggle to accommodate you. I'm NOT interested in what you think about what motivates the behavior of my lovers. I'd like to know what YOU are feeling and thinking while you're having sex with a woman like me. Please be honest. I'm very nonjudgmental and "un-shockable".

Specifically, I'd like to know:

(1) Does it increase your pleasure and satisfaction to know that your size is a real challenge to your lady friend?
(2) When it was evident that your lady friend was being "overmatched" by your penis did you press ahead thinking that "she wants it and she's going to get it" or "she's been teasing me all night and now she's going to get it" or "I'm going to make sure that she has trouble walking tomorrow morning" or "she knew I was big and now she's going to take it" or anything like that?
(3) Have you ever delayed your orgasm so that you could extend her "challenge" and maybe "teach her a lesson"?

Maybe these questions seem ridiculous but I had never had anyone as big as these two guys and I simply have no frame of reference to determine why they act as they do. Maybe all REALLY big guys are like them. I don't know.

Again, don't get me wrong. I'm NOT a masochist. In spite of (or maybe because of) their great size, I enjoy having sex with both of them. As a matter of fact, I can honestly state that between them and my husband, I've never had so many orgasms!:slomo:

So, I'm going to eagerly await your comments. And, while I'm here, I'd like to thank all of you VERY well endowed guys who have friended me. You are TRULY impressive (although I don't know how your wives/girlfriends) can handle you seven nights a week!!!!!!:eek:

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just barely 8 inches but have a little over 7 inch girth..... And for ME atleast YES I get a huge thrill from her discomfort. It's a HUGE sexual attraction to see she wants to take all of me that she's willing to go through physical pain. And in some cases it's a good sense of payback if she's one of the smaller women who love to grind the cervix against my cock head like dull spoork.

man_bites_dog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) I will admit, I derive some satisfaction from knowing that she ACCEPTS the challenge. That is, you can tell she is excited to make it more comfortable because there is more pleasure once she has adjusted to the size. It's hard to explain, but it's usually something she enunciates vocally. Beyond that, however, I don't enjoy it. I just don't like to see her uncomfortable.
2) No, I get much less agressive and much more concerned. I'm constantly asking her if she's okay, what I could do to improve the situation, or even if she would prefer I stop altogether.
3) No. Same deal.

Nickthebull9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's like that old song ( HURT SO GOOD ) yes it's a huge turn on and something that her hubby cant do I am not trying to hurt her and more than not She likes it! at same time all the couples that I meet want to see my nine inch cock before we get back to the bedroom. So she knows . I feel it's the hubby's job to take the wife on long walks on the beach , out to dinner, and do the sweet things that hubby's do .it my job as her bull to keep her well fucked with hubby watching . to do this a bull has to be alpha and a little cocky but in a good way. No hot wife wants to get laid by some wimp with a big cock or have a hung bull that fucks just like her husband

Reactions: P.J.9

D_elc10uxv

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) Yes
Sometimes I will delay myself in order to give her more, to get rougher, and more aggressive. Sometimes though, if she's a trooper with me fucking her throat and forcing her to take as much as she can - and I can physically tell her body is dying for me to fuck her - I will cum down her throat, and make her either get me excited again or wait to be fucked.

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
(1) Does it increase your pleasure and satisfaction to know that your size is a real challenge to your lady friend?
(2) When it was evident that your lady friend was being "overmatched" by your penis did you press ahead thinking that "she wants it and she's going to get it" or "she's been teasing me all night and now she's going to get it" or "I'm going to make sure that she has trouble walking tomorrow morning" or "she knew I was big and now she's going to take it" or anything like that?
(3) Have you ever delayed your orgasm so that you could extend her "challenge" and maybe "teach her a lesson"?

Let me answer..
1) uhm.. i prefer to give to her a good oral sex, so few men can give a full orgasm with conilingus after a good oral sex the penetration became an optional
2) i can say in my experience after i have made some anal with a girl (my ex GF) she blame me because she couldn't have a sit ^^' but it was my biggest trouble
3) I think women can ALWAYS give lesson to a man how to be a good lover, yes i suppose men are alwayes to learn how to be a good lovers..

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I may not be in the "VERY well endowed" category, but I'll reply anyway. No, no and no. It is a huge turn off for me if she is finding it painful and not enjoying it, to the extent I would stop, go for more foreplay etc and if that doesn't work, go the oral route.

There's of course the situation where there's a clear incompatibility in size if penis and vagina, but she gets pleasure out of pain. I have never been in such a situation, and not sure how I would react.

Reactions: socalgeek

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

-It is a bit of an ego stroke, so yes.

-I try to be gentle, unless she demands otherwise.

-No, not for that purpose but to prolong the good feelings we're both having.

onefoottube

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It does. I know that I am the largest that my partner has had and I know that, at times she can struggle with the length but more often the girth. I do get off on the fact that its a physical challenge for her to handle it most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I am a very considerate lover and I'm not out to hurt anyone, but if she mentions that she's going to pay for her indulgence by not being able to walk properly for a few days I do get a thrill out of knownig that A) she is enjoying it also, and B) I'm giving her a feeling that nobody else in her life can give.

I'll be more considerate and slow down a bit or ask her if she'd prefer a different position for a while but once its in, it's not coming out until she's happy and fulfilled

I am constantly delaying orgasm. My partner and I have a fantastic sex life and it turns me on a lot when she is enjoying herself with me. Sometimes she feels like she is letting me down by my not being able to get balls deep so I my try and delay things in order to give her more time to adjust so I can get more in. I think she'd feel great at the time if she could take me totally inside her without any discomfort, but later she might feel like a bucket crutch.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. No
2. No
3. No

I don't like hurting people. Period.

1) I will admit, I derive some satisfaction from knowing that she ACCEPTS the challenge. That is, you can tell she is excited to make it more comfortable because there is more pleasure once she has adjusted to the size. It's hard to explain, but it's usually something she enunciates vocally. Beyond that, however, I don't enjoy it. I just don't like to see her uncomfortable.
2) No, I get much less agressive and much more concerned. I'm constantly asking her if she's okay, what I could do to improve the situation, or even if she would prefer I stop altogether.
3) No. Same deal.

No, No, and No for me as well. I get sexual enjoyment by mutually enjoying sex, and causing any true pain or discomfort causes me to stop. Rough sex, where she is clearly and truly enjoying herself, is not the same thing.

I'm not in your "VERY well endowed" category (98+% of the men in the world are not as well) although at 7+ inches by 6 inches many women have commented on my endowment, and all were able to take all of me in. Many times lube was used, and we may have had to go slow at first, but no woman has been uncomfortable taking 100% of me and enjoying every bit of it. :biggrin1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. No
2. No
3. No

I don't like hurting people. Period. Was a huge issue with last girlfriend, no pun intended.
I agree. Personally, I don't find hurting a lady appealing. Being rough is one thing, but there's a line that shouldn't be crossed. Everyone has a different pain threshold and some enjoy a little pain, but everyone has a limit that shouldn't be exceeded. Even if they enjoy extreme pain, there's a point where physical damage is going to be done. I suppose it's a bit like spanking your partner, versus punching them in the face. Spanking hurts in a good way, with little lasting damage. Punching hurts in a bad way, with lots of lasting damage.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really belonging to the team since not up to the measures you mention but can tell you that, yes, feeling tight there in is an ego boost and her moaning trying to accomodate boost even further, this said to cause pain or discomfort is an instant erection loss trigger.

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to ALL of you guys who responded! It was VERY illuminating! :biggrin1:

And, again, thanks for you VERY well endowed guys who have friended me! Your wives/girlfriends are EXTREMELY lucky!!!!!:biggrin1:

I had one lover who was petite who wanted me to fuck her as hard and deep as possible, and yes I did get off. seeing her struggling turn into insatiable sex

Reactions: PetiteCurvy1

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not huge, and I am not sexually active but I imagine the smile is because they are sure that the woman is having a screaming good time. As long as it isnt screams of pain, it is nice to know that it feels so good that she can't keep quiet.

surecumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, here goes. I've been on this web site for nearly a year and haven't even thought about utilizing either of the "Ask A Man" categories. The reason is a bit obvious: I'm a VERY married lady approaching her mid-40s and if I don't know about something, I just ask my husband. However, this question is a bit different and I hope I can get some honest feedback. I've looked at just about every thread in this category and haven't come up with anything that answers my questions.:confused:

Again, this is for you VERY well-endowed guys and, by that, I mean eight inches or over. Let me give you some background and maybe you'll be able to understand.

If you've read any of my posts, you know that I've been engaging in MFM sex for the last year. While my husband is definitely not small (a very solid seven inches) one of my lovers is over ten inches and my other lover isn't far behind. The sex has been, in a word, FANTASTIC (with both my lover(s) and my husband.

My husband has taken several pictures and a few videos of me having sex with my lovers (separately, not at the same time). Over the months I have noticed a somewhat curious thing (curious to me, anyway).

Let me say, I am a somewhat petite woman and, yes, I do struggle to accommodate my lovers. That much is evident from my reactions in both the pictures and videos. However, what I have noticed, especially in the videos, is the facial expression(s) of my lovers, especially when they realize that I am struggling to accommodate their very large endowments. It always seems to me that they have a perpetual leer or smile on their faces, particularly when I vocalize my struggles. (And, if you ever saw or heard me, then you'd know that I get VERY loud and vocal:eek: when I'm with them!) One note, what I'm feeling at this point is NOT severe pain; it's just the incredible (to me) sensation of being stretched by the size of their weapons.

Still, it seems (from the videos) that the louder that I moan or yell out, the more they like it. In other words, they're really enjoying my struggle. When they have me in the doggie position, it's very easy to see this.

I have a couple of friends who are in similar situations and they have mentioned the same phenomena when it comes to their well endowed lovers. One of my friends mentioned that she thought that it might be due to a deep seated dislike for women or some sort of need to establish some kind of dominance but I don't agree with either idea. Neither one of my lovers have ever disrespected me (of course, with my husband there they're not going to) and both have told me how much they enjoy having sex with me.

Still, I'd like to get the word from you guys who are so well endowed that some women have to struggle to accommodate you. I'm NOT interested in what you think about what motivates the behavior of my lovers. I'd like to know what YOU are feeling and thinking while you're having sex with a woman like me. Please be honest. I'm very nonjudgmental and "un-shockable".

Specifically, I'd like to know:

Maybe these questions seem ridiculous but I had never had anyone as big as these two guys and I simply have no frame of reference to determine why they act as they do. Maybe all REALLY big guys are like them. I don't know.

Again, don't get me wrong. I'm NOT a masochist. In spite of (or maybe because of) their great size, I enjoy having sex with both of them. As a matter of fact, I can honestly state that between them and my husband, I've never had so many orgasms!:slomo:

So, I'm going to eagerly await your comments. And, while I'm here, I'd like to thank all of you VERY well endowed guys who have friended me. You are TRULY impressive (although I don't know how your wives/girlfriends) can handle you seven nights a week!!!!!!:eek:

Everything above is why just about every man wants to carry a Big Hard Dick..... :yup: IMHO!!!

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. No
2. No
3. No

I don't like hurting people. Period. Was a huge issue with last girlfriend, no pun intended.

What he said answer to all three is no.

I don't want to slcause her pain at all and the moment I think I've hurt hurt her it kind of kills the mood. Im fine with a vocal and or loud girl but I want to to be pleasure not pain.
I don't know what I look like during sex but I'm pretty sure I'm not smiling. Not that I'm stone faced but I just don't think I'm smiling.

Last edited: