A Question for you women..

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by goldschlager, Sep 3, 2007.

1. goldschlager

goldschlager New Member

Ok, im not intending this to be an "How do you like my dick" Thread, so please, bear with me.

My ex girlfriend always told me "You have the biggest dick i have seen" (it ment alot because i know she has seen alot of dick, but i just couldnt be true..could it?)

Well, me and my current girlfriend (who i have never had sex with) were talking about penis size, and she goes "Well the guy i lost my virginity too, had the biggest dick i have seen, and another guy i had sex with had the smallest i have seen"...Well this kinda weirded me out, what if i dont stand up to this guy? maybe she doesnt actually know wat a BIG dick is cause she's only seen two of them in her life...i dont want to whip it out and her be thinkin in the back of her mind "wow its not big, but i guess its not small"..

So i just wanted to know your honest opinions, if you were to see mine in person, what would you think? Would you be ok with it?

Pictures of "it":

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/4...071950boo7.jpg
    http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7...071948ata7.jpg

2. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    can you take another angle of your cock? One where you are standing up? It seems that you have a particular angle the way you took the picture.

3. viking1

Gold Member

I say, just be glad you really aren't small. Only one guy can be the biggest...

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Thats pretty large. I wouldn't worry about what the little voice in the back of her head is saying. Just let the relationship develop as it should. You will only add extra stress on yourself worrying about if you are big enough or not.

5. JennyS

JennyS New Member

I'll just say that if you really think that her opinion of you is going to be directly tied to your penis size you might want to rethink your relationship with her.

Not everyone gets to be the biggest fish in the sea, nor should they be made to feel like they have to be. Unless she has some wierd disorder I can't imagine that you're not big enough to satisfy her, regardless of whether an ex was bigger or not.

6. D_Sherian_LaNeige

D_Sherian_LaNeige Account Disabled

It's big, and thick. If she's not pleased with it come see me :eek:)

7. zaza

zaza New Member

Does any of it matter? You are what you are, and have what you have.

You look large, chances are she will find you large in comparison to the other two. You are right, she probably doesn`t really know what a big dick is as she has only seen two. She might be shocked at how big it is or she might not, either way just be the lovely, sensitive, caring guy she wants to have sex with, not the big prick with a big dick.

I think it is amusing that everyone says bigger is always better, how do they know unless they have tried it? As most men are average, not everyone will have.

8. sinsinasty

sinsinasty New Member

how old are you?

9. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    with your body he might come see you either way!

10. goldschlager

goldschlager New Member

I turn 20 in october

11. Eva

Eva New Member

Listen up, Goldie: You're thinking about this far more than she ever will. Take a cue from her and put those thoughts to rest. You have what you have and can't change it. (Nor should you want to. It's nicer than I've seen in person in years.) She's seen what she's seen and she can't change it. Nor should she. So why stress over something neither of you can or should even want to change?

You're packing a nice tool that she will probably enjoy quite a bit. Don't ask her to compare you, don't ask if it's bigger/smaller/whatever-er than anyone else. Just be in your present relationship with her and forget about her past and yours. Nothing matters but what's happening right now.

And if it turns out she's a size queen bitch, the key is under the garden gnome next to the front door. Let yourself in.

12. DesertNymf

DesertNymf New Member

Albums:
    You certainly have a very thick one. Heck...I'd fuck it. Let me know if it doesn't work out with her (lol).

Nymf

13. markw

markw New Member

Albums:
    Thick? Its fucking huge, wtf is this guy on?

14. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    um, like can I come in to

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im impressed
    :clit:

16. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's big, buddy. She should be happy.

And you shouldn't worry about it, as you have gorgeous, fat piece of meat. The question is will you know how to use it with her. That's usually where we men fall down: Got size, but don't got game.

I'm assuming you're a hot action stud, so get in there and show her a good time!

Draft saved Draft deleted