A question for young guys about your pubic hair

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For you guys that keep it natural, or fairly full , what reaction or comments do you get from other guys or girls ?

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just turned 23 and up until about a month ago I kept a tight trim on the bush and completely shaved my balls/shaft/etc. I've been having some dry skin on my balls as of late, so I stopped shaving them recently and let my bush grow in thicker than normal. My partner hasn't seemed to mind, and I'm not constantly itching or flaking.

True_Blue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger I didn't like hair at all but, as I got older, I developed a real attraction to pubic hair. Although I prefer a nice trimmed look, it doesn't bother me at all if it grows a little wild.

hytr3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 24 and i completely shave anything on my balls or dick. everything else is trimmed to about an inch or so.

youngnhard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 19 and I'm usually clean shaved, but I've decided to let it grow out a bit and looking forward to seeing my full bush again but then I'll probably shave it off if I don't punk out and shave before then. But I really do prefer being shaved.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
24 and I keep it (balls and shaft, among other places) shaved, except for a triangle at the base reaching up towards my belly button. That portions is kept trimmed. I expect the same of others or at least similar.

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a person who can't stand body hair, and considering I respect that if a girl is nice enough to shave completely for me when I go down, naturally I shave completely, and love the feel of having no hair down there.

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I tried trimming my pubes once when I was in 9th grade, and realized very quickly it wasn't for me...I've let it grow and do its own thing ever since then. I like the way it feels, I like the way it looks, and I enjoy running my fingers through it. I can't say I've ever gotten a negative reaction in person; if anything, I get really enthusiastic reactions to it.

As far as clothing goes, these days I wear mostly button-fly jeans, but I can count on one hand with fingers to spare the number of times I've ever gotten my pubes caught in a zipper since I started going commando seven years ago.

D_Ben Twilly

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 22 and I have a full, natural bush. As others have said, full pubic hair is natural and sexy. Frankly, I don't care if women supposedly prefer otherwise (my experience has been that that isn't even usually true) - I prefer double-D's, but I don't expect every girl I'm with to get implants. Accept me, bush and all, or don't sleep with me, that simple.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 22 and I have a full, natural bush. As others have said, full pubic hair is natural and sexy. Frankly, I don't care if women supposedly prefer otherwise (my experience has been that that isn't even usually true) - I prefer double-D's, but I don't expect every girl I'm with to get implants. Accept me, bush and all, or don't sleep with me, that simple.

OK, I'll sleep with my favorite 20% of you, and I certainly do not, and will not, have double-Ds.

arki

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always trimmed, feels and looks better for me... and shave my balls... thats the way i go and love it.
When i go to the gym i do see most young guys at least trim... ive never seem a guy shaved...

D_q3d4w

1st Like
Media
i've both shaved and trimmed. Hated the shaved look and felt even worse. I like hair there, so I trim otherwise it would be a jungle. I do shave my balls though and like the way they feel smooth

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
I likewise am fairly hairy overall, but I trim the pubes to the same length as my (untrimmed) chest and belly hair, and then shave the balls +taint to keep a neat and tidy appearance.