A question! Is there a lady here.......?

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A vent I know.. I'm sorry

Is there a lady here that will respond to personal messages?

I understand that if ur a lady and receiving thousands of abusive, disgusting, suggestive, propositional, random questions that u'd rather not answer then u dont answer...maybe they'll go away.

I've asked a few polite, get-to-know-you, what do we do here at lpsg type questions to no avail. is there no-one that can answer those?

If i've asked a question and you're not interested how hard is it to say "im not interested" rather than not responding

Please ladies look for sincerity. I am trying really hard

Last edited:

shyhotgurl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all you have to realize that this site is predominately male. There are not that many females relative to the number of males. Then also, the females here get tons of personal messages. Some of them are short and sweet but some are quite long and ask quite a few questions that require lots of time and effort to answer. Nonetheless, I try to always respond to my personal messages.

Part of your problem may be that you don't have any pictures posted. It's hard to respond to a blank person that you can't tell what/who they are. My only suggestion is to post a few pictures that compliment yourself. And keep trying. Good Luck.

Shy xoxo

D

deleted639306

I usually reply to my pms.. I dont get that much anyways :rolleyes: lol so its not too hard to respond. if I'm not interested or don't really know what to say, I just say a simple thank you.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I swear we've been asked this question at least three times in the last month.

In general, I don't answer random PMs. I prefer to get to know people in public first, then take it to PM once we've actually got something to talk about. And seriously, I have enough trouble keeping up with PMs from friends, let alone replying to strangers.

Let friendships develop naturally - don't try to force them.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find most of my messages are responded to. I think the ladies are just busy and can't always answer. Sometimes messages can be missed or perhaps they don't feel like chatting. Also, a blank profile without pictures is much less likely to get responded to regardless of gender. Anyway, as subgirrl said - let friendships develop naturally. :)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find most of my messages are responded to. I think the ladies are just busy and can't always answer. Sometimes messages can be missed or perhaps they don't feel like chatting. Also, a blank profile without pictures is much less likely to get responded to regardless of gender. Anyway, as subgirrl said - let friendships develop naturally. :)

Part of the reason they respond to you is probably because you post so often. You aren't a stranger, even if you haven't had direct contact with the person on the forums.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part of the reason they respond to you is probably because you post so often. You aren't a stranger, even if you haven't had direct contact with the person on the forums.

I try to post as often as possible and like to make new friendships. The forums are a fun place to be! I enjoy posting. :) You do get to know a person better from their posts. I'm always up for a good chat with the kind people of LPSG.

shyhotgurl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Plus... you're such a hottie!! xoxo

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it unlikely that the women here will answer random PM's. Involve yourself in a thread discussion in which you are interested. If you read a post which truly inspires you, a short note to the poster by PM indicating your interest is appropriate and might get a response. Any other communication is usually some kind of a fishing expedition...and I don't think these ladies are that easy to land.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always reply to PMs. If they are rude or crude I never respond in kind.

I do not accept friend requests, however. Just don't see a point. Anyway, not sure if I want to be friends with somebody with a name like "19inchesStuffedDownURThroat." Maybe, it's just me.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A vent I know.. I'm sorry

Is there a lady here that will respond to personal messages?

I understand that if ur a lady and receiving thousands of abusive, disgusting, suggestive, propositional, random questions that u'd rather not answer then u dont answer...maybe they'll go away.

I've asked a few polite, get-to-know-you, what do we do here at lpsg type questions to no avail. is there no-one that can answer those?

If i've asked a question and you're not interested how hard is it to say "im not interested" rather than not responding

Please ladies look for sincerity. I am trying really hard

Hmm, I think you could try harder.

You've posted 14 times in 3.5 years. Post more.

You've hidden your "About Me" on your profile. Unhide it and add something interesting.

You don't state where you live or your sexual orientation. Give us a clue!

You have no pictures. Post some.

You have no avatar.......

Last edited:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

You've hidden your "About Me" on your profile. Unhide it and add something interesting.

that pretty much sums it up! now get to work skippy!!:bad:

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

^ Couldn't agree more to the above. A little effort goes a long way

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

What you give is what you get. ^ ^ ^

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Amen! If you sent me a pm - I wouldn't answer it. Who are you? I do get a ton of pms - and even the ones I want to answer can get lost on a daily basis.

The first thing I do if I get a pm from someone I don't know is check their profile. If there's nothing there - I'm going to delete the message.

And to be honest - the pms I do answer tend to be ones from guys that post a lot AND have a profile.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One thing that will help (This is for all here, and not just a lady's issue), is make sure you fill out your profile, and include as much detail as possible, especially pic's of yourself.

Also, those who talked to users who have done this, and who still ask A/S/L (My biggest pet peve), ask for size etc, and yet have bugger all profile to show for themselves, or who are just dam too lazy to look, annoy the living fuck out of me, and I have noticed in chat, it pisses off some of the ladies and guys in the room too.