A question! Is there a lady here.......?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Totally know where you're coming from...Yeah, it frustrated me too when I know for a fact I never once sent a creepy or stalkerish type message, and wouldnt even get a 'thank you' for a sincere compliment. I understand that the female posters here probably get SWAMPED with pm's from random guys and a polite message might drowned in a sea of disgusting or even generic ones....I too get unsolicited messages from creepy doods from time to time, but still, c'mon.

I remember I replied to a PM from you because you were polite and respectful and obviously knew who I was (you weren't just randomly picking women from the member list).

I've been terrible at keeping in touch, but that's nothing personal, it's just me. My friends will tell you that I'm terrible at keeping in touch in general.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOL sometimes I wonder if some poster with, idk, Fabio's looks and chiseled jawline and a 10 inch cock sent monosyllabic messages without the slightest thought to them, he'd still probably get more responses than a sincere compliment or two from us regular joes ya know? LPSG is one of the places where it seems men are more objectified then women, lol. Now I know what it feels like to be an average chick...feels bad man.

LMAO! FYI - hate Fabio's looks and (no one shoot me!) I find 10 inches too big...

As to the average chick comment? Best comment I've read all day!

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

Account Disabled
Media
I remember I replied to a PM from you because you were polite and respectful and obviously knew who I was (you weren't just randomly picking women from the member list).

I've been terrible at keeping in touch, but that's nothing personal, it's just me. My friends will tell you that I'm terrible at keeping in touch in general.

See when I pm'd you, I swear I wasnt even expecting a response back LOL...so you definitely fall within the 'pleasant surprise' category.

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
Totally know where you're coming from...Yeah, it frustrated me too when I know for a fact I never once sent a creepy or stalkerish type message, and wouldnt even get a 'thank you' for a sincere compliment.

Guess you got to figure it out...

i faced the same problem! i found guys taking more interest than the girls which kinda freaked me out... then i sort of figured it out.

this is like real life. there are great girls here. you just have to find them and atleast try to start a conversation and get to know them. if you are being polite, they definitely reply with a thank you atleast, as i have observed.

give it time and be nice, i'm sure you ll find LPSG a better place.. and dont forget to be active in the forums! i found it to be one of the most important things

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
....Is there a lady here that will respond to personal messages?

If someone takes the time to write me a PM or compliment, I will always take the time to reply, unless I find the message offensive or lewd. Some women might be inundated with messages and don't have the time to reply, or they're not interested in making connections with people. And I am sure there are some who just don't care to put the effort in, regardless of how polite or nice the sender's note is. But I think that if you've been nice and respectful, the women's lack of response to you may not be a reflection of you as a person. It's just the way some of them are.

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone takes the time to write me a PM or compliment, I will always take the time to reply, unless I find the message offensive or lewd. Some women might be inundated with messages and don't have the time to reply, or they're not interested in making connections with people. And I am sure there are some who just don't care to put the effort in, regardless of how polite or nice the sender's note is. But I think that if you've been nice and respectful, the women's lack of response to you may not be a reflection of you as a person. It's just the way some of them are.

Thank you for your kind words

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I talk to everyone. I also reply to all my PM's. I don't have an avatar and for the longest time there weren't any pics of me either. But it didn't hold me back in any way. Good luck and have fun! ;)