A question I've always wanted to ask...

MuseKoC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But I've never asked anyone, yet I have no idea how serious it is or not. I
'm new to these forums by the way so hi to everyone :) Anyways, I'm 19 years ago and my cock when it's fully hard is about 8 inches. The problem is that I've always wondered about the head of the cock and my foreskin. When I masturbate or whatever the foreskin stayed at the top rather than go up and down with the and if you get what I mean...

I have no idea if it's anything to do with the fact I've yet to have sex yet (I'm not really ashamed to say that, I'm waiting for when I'm ready rather than ruin the experience to be honest) and if the foreskin eventually becomes a lot looser on the penis.

It's all very naive to me so apologies if it seems ridiculous, I've just wanted to ask if it's something to be worried about or whatnot. Thanks for any advice :) (Hopefully it makes sense!)

D

deleted213967

You mean you're uncut and your foreskin never retracts to uncover the head?

You may have phimosis, but I am not sure from your description. You can look it up on Google. The treatment sometimes involves circumcision.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the Uk the treatment rarely involves circumcision, phimosis is eminently treatable without resorting to circumcision. Why do so many guys jump right in with suggestions of circumcision. I'm not sure if it would peel back further once you had sex, but unless it's causing you any problems (hygiene or pain) I wouldn't worry about it, normal dicks come in a wide variety.

D

deleted213967

In the Uk the treatment rarely involves circumcision, phimosis is eminently treatable without resorting to circumcision. Why do so many guys jump right in with suggestions of circumcision. I'm not sure if it would peel back further once you had sex, but unless it's causing you any problems (hygiene or pain) I wouldn't worry about it, normal dicks come in a wide variety.

...Hence my careful use of the conditional tense and boldfaced "may". The guys I know who had phimosis didn't mind circumcision but then again as you pointed out, it was in the US where most guys are circumcised at birth.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sexual Health: Sex Matters: Phimosis: The Ins and Outs of a Difficult Foreskin

I don't think Dr. Cole is biased.

BTW: What country did the Puritanicals sail from?

the country they sailed from is now one of the major purveyors of UNCUT DICK! I've heard of upper class Brit circumcision, but otherwise, you've got little of it in UK except Jews and other religious groups who use it. The U.S. acts as though it was one of our many gifts to civilization, along with Heidi Toffler and Newt Gingrich (remember those buttholes?)

I don't know if Hillary has uncut dick, though.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You made sense, MuseKoC, we understand what you are talking about.

I'm not a doctor, but many friends of mine loosened their foreskins by putting a finger in and stretching it each time they jerk off... until they could fit 2 fingers... then it slid easily down for jacking and sex.

Onan

D

deleted213967

MuseCok, I am sorry bro. It looks like we're all using you as a proxy for an epic trans-Atlantic battle.

Did that article make sense? Did you learn anything? Say something. Are you OK?

Soil'd_Out

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But I've never asked anyone, yet I have no idea how serious it is or not. I
'm new to these forums by the way so hi to everyone :) Anyways, I'm 19 years ago and my cock when it's fully hard is about 8 inches. The problem is that I've always wondered about the head of the cock and my foreskin. When I masturbate or whatever the foreskin stayed at the top rather than go up and down with the and if you get what I mean...

I have no idea if it's anything to do with the fact I've yet to have sex yet (I'm not really ashamed to say that, I'm waiting for when I'm ready rather than ruin the experience to be honest) and if the foreskin eventually becomes a lot looser on the penis.

It's all very naive to me so apologies if it seems ridiculous, I've just wanted to ask if it's something to be worried about or whatnot. Thanks for any advice :) (Hopefully it makes sense!)

This is exactly the problem I have, except I'm 17 and have a 7' 1/4 dick. Went to the doctor, who refered me to this urology guy, who said that I could be circumsised but suggested I wait to see if it's a problem during sex or not. Like you I am 'waiting' to have sex, that's definitely the reason.

MuseKoC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll have an look about what you guys said. Thanks for the replies, or at leats the ones that helped. :p

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To MuseKoC:

Phimosis -- assuming that's a valid diagnosis -- can be treated without circumcision. Stretching routines, sometimes with steroid creams, are about 80-90% effective. If not then a minor surgery, z-plasty, can be done which preserves the foreskin and frenulum.

For more info about stretching routines, see: How should phimosis be treated?

See also, thread: http://www.lpsg.org/49294-tight-foreskin-any-advice-please.html

Standard disclaimer: I'm not a physician nor is anyone else in this thread, presumably. To get a genuine diagnosis of phimosis, you need to see a physician. An internet forum can't make that diagnosis, even with pics.

Domisoldo, the WebMD article was surprisingly balanced, i/m/o. Dr Cole isn't a physician which might be why. WebMD is often pro-circ, so the article was a refreshing surprise.