A question (mostly) for the true size queens.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by readingHelpsMe, Aug 14, 2007.

1. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

Have you ever pursued or admired a man from afar for ages. Had a huge crush on him and found him to be just the sexiest thing in the whole world. The complete package that fueled many a fantasy and fluttering of heart. You finally get to know this guy well enough to ask him out and go on a couple of dates. He is fantastic and your personalities mesh perfectly. You finally get him in to bed ... and he is less (or way less) in penis size than you had pictured in your fantasies. What do you do? Hope that it technique is really good (or that he trains really well) just to see if it works? Buy a big sex toy and hope he doesn't mind using it? Or just politely end the relationship later on? Would the situation be the same if you thought the guy was long term relationship material?

2. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

I have to admit, in my case, it would be really hard to deal with or get over.

What does that make me?

A moron.

3. WildHoney

Gold Member

I persue and fuck men for recreational sex...I know their size before I meet them

xx
    Honey

4. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

the femle responses in this thread=too many boners to list

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

This happened to me, I told him I didn't want to see him any more, in the short term I can handle a tiny dick, when you're all full of lust for each other you can overlook practically anything, in the long term it would have become a problem that he wasn't filling me nicely.

6. readingHelpsMe

LOL. I think you are a little too hard on yourself. :smile:

7. mcnormal

mcnormal New Member

What do you class as a tiny dick ladies?

8. readingHelpsMe

:rolleyes: Jeez. :rolleyes:
    Don't hijack my thread for SPH. That is NOT what I was going for. Maybe instead of going for humiliation go for help, try Main Index - Measurection.com - Powered by FusionBB, it is a great place.

9. mcnormal

mcnormal New Member

:smile: Sorry RHM.
    Its asked in every other thread though isn't it?

10. Eva

Eva New Member

Ahhh, absolutely.

If I don't care what happens afterward, I just won't fuck him. He's welcome to get himself off but if I want an OB tampon, I'll just go to my bathroom. If I do care if we remain friends, I'll probably blow him and then end the sexual stuff immediately after.

I've also had guys that I've pursued that I thought might be huge but who turned out to be average size. While I'm always hoping for the eye-pop factor when a man drops his pants, I can certainly deal with average. I have a now-and-again naked time buddy who is average and we have a decent time together. It's not mind blowing but if I want mind blowing orgasms, I just stay home alone. If I want some really excellent kissing and groping, I call him.

11. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

It would suck, I guess, but I'd have to send him packing. (Since he didn't come packing. haha I amuse myself.)

I don't gladly suffer a small penis. I've actually been in this situation recently. We don't talk, anymore.

12. Principessa

Gold Member

Well said rHM. :biggrin1:

It is, and the majority of us hate it.:mad: You've been told.

13. viking1

Gold Member

You are average anyway. Why would you even want SPH?

14. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

Oh God......That would REALLY suck.

I can think of 3 men that I know in real life that, for very different reasons, I can't get out of my head.
    They are aware, in varying degrees, that I like them.
    I have given each of them high end, engraved pens, for either birthdays or just for the hell of it.
    Other than that, 2 of them would have to read my mind to know the depravity:eek: :wink: :smile: that exists.....but the 3rd knows, altho' we've never met in person....but I Do know he is.. um...Large.
    Long story.
    (and, sorry, but if you don't know me, don't ask for details in a PM)

But since I'm not very likely to be finding out about the first two I mentioned.....and don't know if it is in the cards to ever meet the one who knows.....the fantasies will have to do.:wink:

15. whatireallywant

Gold Member

The one really small guy I was with was not one I admired from afar.

There IS one guy who I have admired from afar though, and will more than likely never get a chance with, since he was happily married before I met him. :frown1:

He fit all my criteria (ok I didn't know about the endowment part first hand, had no idea - I was going by all his other qualities...) - and then to add insult to injury, I heard from more than one person that he is extremely large! Sigh... He really IS everything I was looking for - except for that part about him being happily married and there is no chance. He is truly a one in a million guy too. He fits my weird criteria about not wanting kids, my political views, my eclectic musical tastes - everything. I have not met any like him before or since.

16. geek0

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Its important that the sex is going to be good in a long term relationship so yes it would be disappointing and if it didnt feel right it wouldnt be a repeat performance, id give it a try of course :tongue:

17. Scarlet Thelema

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have been in that situation a couple of times. To find someone so similar to myself, in beliefs, thinking, communication, and so on, only to find that he is average or below, is very disheartening. I then tell myself I am being too shallow or hard on him, that I should give him a chance.

But in the end, no matter how strong our bond, I know that to feel sexually fulfilled, small or average just will not suffice. I cannot change the way I feel. :frown1:

Draft saved Draft deleted